Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia - outcall Liverpool  (Read 1465 times)

Offline JRWK

External Link/Members Only

New agency, but ladies have been around awhile it seems.

Decided I needed a dirty few hours with a mature lady, so Olivia fitted the bill and was available.

Venue - I'd booked a Day Room in a central Liverpool hotel, this gives me plenty time to arrive, shower both before and after, plus its makes for a more relaxing punt.

Olivia - advertises herself as 58, maybe a bit more but bodywork is in very good shape.  Arrived with a long coat over a short skirt with seamed stockings.  Natural boobs, not too big, just a good mouthful.  Clean shaven below.

Service - Website gives very little away but a phone chat before the meeting confirmed all I look for in a punt.  My tastes are more vanilla than adventurous, maybe age has a lot to do with this, but what the hell..
Anyway I like to undress the lady slowly, I'm not into her getting out of her clothes too quickly.  So skirt up, knickers down and into RO, something she does like because as soon as my fingers went inside she reached for her wand - between her wand and my fingers inside she didn't half gush ... I then realised why she had wanted a towel under her butt!!

BJ was good, maybe not the best but a good 7/10.  Sex started with me standing end of the bed with her legs over my shoulders, before trying doggy.

She is a chatty lady, only however if you are up for a chat that is.  We dis chat during a 1/2 time coffee before starting again.

Would I see her again?  I think I would as she has an easy going attitude, isn't a clock watcher and she certainly knows how to treat a man

Offline chrishornx

Offline JRWK

as per website - 2 hours £250
not too bad considering what you can be expected to pay these days - and it was an outcall