Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saphire Ruby- Stockport  (Read 3148 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5610242) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline kabz199

External Link/Members Only

(apologies if link attatched isn’t correct seem to have an issue with this not sure why)

Well my string of mature woman meets continues, this time I thought id try a busty BBW type bird. Must say wasn’t dissapointed.

Meet happened last week, fired of a quick text in the evening got a half n hour session booked. quick response which is a good sign, the way she communicated in the text I already got a good vibe. Made my way down to stockport where she was based, nice and quiet area with plenty of parking available. She lives in what looks like a private residential area but wasn’t a problem no one hanging about.

Met her at the door and she was all smiles (noticed recently the older woman tend to be alot friendlier) followed her into the bedroom , very clean nice and tidy you can tell she looks after the place. Looks wise she is pretty big but not in a way that makes you think yuck all nice and curvy what you would probably expect a fine BBW To look like. Enourmous breast natural im presuming, huge ass bit on the stomach but nothing major. I was expecting a bbw and she delievered.

Lube with condom on she started with a very sensual handjob, she has pretty big hands which made the wanking while blowing feel extra nice had a really good grip. she lied down while we got in missionary and a pumped away for a while, tried a few different sessions and ended with a nice facial.

Had a quick chat and left.
Half n hour -£60 (bargain with todays rates

Would I return- Preferably yes
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 08:52:20 pm by kabz199 »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Thanks for the review I have thought about going to see her for a while and tried to contact her a couple of months ago with no reply but she does seem to come and go. I see her as maybe a slightly turned down replacement for SexyCait, as she is in a similar area.

Offline kabz199

Probably got lucky at the time not to sure how she is with replys overall but i got a quick reply.

Offline Bustydusty

What dress size would you estimate?

Offline kabz199

I honestly am not that great with dress sizes so I wouldnt take my word on this but from a quick google search a rough estimate 20 i think?

Offline Bustydusty

I honestly am not that great with dress sizes so I wouldnt take my word on this but from a quick google search a rough estimate 20 i think?
Cheers I missed that she’s got 18 on her profile - if she did cim i might have gone for a purely oral session,don’t suppose that was available even tho not listed?

Offline kabz199

I don’t think she does pal mines was more of a facial although I didn’t ask looking back so maybe I suppose

Offline Bustydusty

Cheers I missed that she’s got 18 on her profile - if she did cim i might have gone for a purely oral session,don’t suppose that was available even tho not listed?

Offline Bustydusty

I don’t think she does pal mines was more of a facial although I didn’t ask looking back so maybe I suppose
Cheers