Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Laylaxxx - Preston  (Read 4583 times)

11 review(s) for Naughty Laylaxxx (7 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mulder

External Link/Members Only

Incall - 60mins - £120
Meet was in a hotel near the bus station. All booked via text that morning.

Layla is a petite lady with quite a nice ass, small tits and very perky nipples which were a bit sensitive. Lots of tattoos if you like that. Shes actually a very attractive lady which you can’t tell looking at her blurred out photos. I was very impressed.

She opened the door to the hotel room in just a towel, quick chat, offered me a shower but I’d just had one at home and down to dfk. Climbed on the bed, kissing continued as she got me hard with her hand then down to owo. Good technique. Plenty of attention on the balls too and I came on her tits. Quick wash down, little bit of a chat and then I went down on her. She was getting wet and I was hard again so on with protection and fucked in a few positions. She has a great ass to fuck up against. She wanked me to finish. She’s a great lady to chat too and from chatting to her does everything on her likes list. Overall a positive meet.

Offline cideruk

Works at Indigo Nile too (or used to)

Did she squirt?

Offline mulder

Works at Indigo Nile too (or used to)

Did she squirt?

Her location is showing as Whitfield today so I guess she still does. Said she comes to Preston twice a week. And no she didn’t.

Offline photoclicker

I keep looking at this one. Never seen a pakistaini girl before but temped at 60 quid.

Offline SexnLust17

She is a bit of mix bag this one depends on her mood or cocaine quality 🤔  saw her before first on 2018 was good then 2nd visit she was of her head but when in horny mood can take good pounding too tight as well