Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MariaLM - Cheadle  (Read 5378 times)

27 review(s) for MariaLM (26 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Logitech

External Link/Members Only

Location: Well known hotel in Cheadle not far from the village.

Price paid: £70 for 30 mins (including OWO).

The lady: Maria is a very attractive women whose age I’d say is fairly accurate. A very curvy and long legged brunette who carries herself very well and oozes sex appeal.

The meet: greeted in the usual behind the door manner and was instantly impressed with my choice as Maria was instantly appealing and looked stunning in her stockings and underwear. An extremely friendly hello and chat took place (Maria is very confident and educated) and we exchanged paperwork. Maria clearly enjoys what she does and it’s very evident. Decided I’d like a session which focused purely on having my cock sucked in various positions and techniques - Maria duly obliged and wasted no time pretty much ripping my shorts and boxers down. The following 30 mins consisted of some excellent ball sucking, tongue work, spitting, teasing and vigorous sucking. I was thoroughly enjoying every second of the pure pampering Maria was administering which was also enhanced by the her constant reminder she wanted every drop of my jizz in her mouth. This girl can suck for England and she knows exactly how to keep you on the edge. There was no rushing and constant eye contact throughout - also accompanied by some filthy talk and plenty of ball squeezing. Gave Maria the heads up I was about to erupt and she continued to work me until she had every drop out and a huge mouthful. A cheeky smile and she strutted off with her stunning legs to spit my load in the bathroom. Quick chat and a kiss on the cheek and we parted ways.

For once in the recent climate of overpriced rates - self inflated ego’s and moderately attractive WG’s thinking they’re doing you a favour by entertaining you. Maria was a breath of fresh air and is unfortunately a rare find nowadays (at least for me).

Excellent meet and incredible woman. Will be back for more. 10/10

Offline Marquis

One of my favourite SPs. Glad to see she's back in this part of the world occasionally.

Offline winchester

Thanks for the review

Please may I ask what size do you think she is?

Is size 12 listed on her page seems accurate?

Thanks
W

Online Bustydusty

Nice to see she’s back I always fancied seeing her but never managed to

Offline Cliff Booth

Saw her at GFE & La Maison, then another time at KSG Didsbury. A top quality shag - may have to pay her another visit.

Offline ISTS2005

|Cheers OP added to my touring HL

Offline Logitech

Thanks for the review

Please may I ask what size do you think she is?

Is size 12 listed on her page seems accurate?

Thanks
W

I’d definitely say that’s pretty accurate. She’s fairly tall too and in really good shape with a great arse

Offline Tigerxc

Been thinking about this one since I first saw her main profile pic, so this review has just made up my mind, if I can ever get back into it the punting game. Even now the restrictions are lifting this covid thing is still cramping my freedom.

Offline winchester

I’d definitely say that’s pretty accurate. She’s fairly tall too and in really good shape with a great arse

Thank you mate

Offline Torchman

Thanks for the review. Would you say she is facially pretty as there are no face pic on her profile? Anyone knows if rimming is definitely part of the service as is listed? Thanks

Offline eric 70

i'd be interested in this info also?

Online Bustydusty

I’ve seen her since this review and didn’t get rimming but I didn’t ask