Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental-Sandy Preston  (Read 1001 times)

12 review(s) for Naree-oriental (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
18 review(s) for naree thai (13 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online Edwin D

I've waited a random amount of time before posting this one, the link was at External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only but it appears to have been taken deactivated. She was also on Vivastreet at some point.

Requested a half hour booking and was offered massage with B2B and HE for £60 or massage with B2B and full sex for £80. I went with the latter option. Location given at the Blackpool Road end of New Hall Lane beside a grassy park which I think was a cul-de-sac because I remember spinning the car round to get out.

Much like Justin18xxx's review, I was amazed to see that in person she was better looking than her pictures (check out his review for the images). Inside was a fairly plain house and I did note that there was someone else downstairs. Scutty commented that there were multiple occupants, one of them a ladyboy. I'm fairly sure I only was aware of one other person on the premises. This would become important later.

Taken upstairs to a bedroom, she remained in the room throughout (not stashing the money elsewhere and returning). Proceeded with massage, which was okay and then B2B on my back with plenty of oil. That was a highlight, lovely boobs and she knew how to use them. Turn over and the same applies, except she's giggling every time her pussy goes anywhere near my erection. Very smiley, very giggly. She did a thing where she'd put her hands on my forearms, which I took as stopping me touching her.

Things went downhill when the sex began. She went on top of me to begin with and I have to say she was the most unenthusiastic shag I've ever had. I don't know what happened between the warm smile of the B2B, putting the condom on and her lowering herself on top of me but I must have missed the part the atmosphere changed. For my part, I hadn't said a word just patiently waited as she opened the wrapper. After a few boring minutes, I suggested a change of position but she was reluctant to move and carried on riding. In the end I indicated she finished me off by hand and this is where the negative comes in.

She's led curled up against my body beside me, one hand playing with balls and one hand wanking me off and I reach 'the point of no return'... vinegar stroke stage? I can feel the eruption is just a second or two away, at which point the door suddenly opens and then the girl/lady boy/who knows from downstairs bursts in to ask my sexual partner a question. She/he/they are ushered out as I popped in the most pathetic manner of my punting life.

I was, understandably, annoyed and as she went out to speak to whoever, I confess I had half a mind to find wherever she'd stashed the cash and dock her £20 for the interruption. I was too slow getting dressed to really further that thought and she was back in the room heading straight for a drawer, showing that perhaps she didn't trust me anyway. I was ushered out the house with hardly a word. I regretted the full sex option, should have taken the lesser massage and HE route, would still have been a negative given the unwanted interruption.

Offline scutty brown

At a guess the interrupting girl needed a condom

Online Edwin D

Could have been. Wasn't talking in English so wouldn't know but I think they were back downstairs as I was out the door.