Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella_Bombshell Manchester  (Read 1871 times)

5 review(s) for Isabella brazilian (2 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Bobkhan123

External Link/Members Only

First off all apologies for not leaving reviews but will try and be more active from now on :) .

Was in Manchester today finished a meeting and felt the urge to blow my load logged into adult work and messaged a few girls most of the busy till like 3-4pm shame but I came across this stunner (reminded me of Nicole Scherzinger a little) I didnt get a chance to check out reviews on UKP so I was skeptical but thought i'd TOFTT fired off a text and promp replies with address and building in the M1 area, arrived and text her that I'm here told me the building name and i told her i'm outside. Just went blank from there, there was another shifty looking man outside the building but I walked and waited in my car for 10 mins no reply still and I text saying i've left got a text 2 hours later saying Sorry.

So yeah the punt did not happen and I will probably avoid anyone Brazilian from now on.

I did see Sophia devil though so I will leave a review for her next

Offline Blackpool Rock

Well Bob you're a late developer but thanks for leaving the review as the Negative ones are often more useful than the positive ones, at least now guys know there is a risk they may get messed around by her.

Welcome aboard ship  :thumbsup: