Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: JessicaXBabyX Manchester  (Read 1703 times)

28 review(s) for JessicaXBabyX (22 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Dbonomasa

External Link/Members Only

Saw her in December. Took me a while to write this because I honestly would rate it as positive but felt maybe (definitely) I'm too soft and objectively it should be neutral for the sole reason that I paid for an hour but left after 40 minutes. Service was fantastic though so if not getting full-time doesn't automatically make a review neutral, then would any mod please change the rating to positive.

5 mins from Manchester, Deansgate train station. Nice apartment with shower.

Comms

Brilliant. Messaged her a few days before. She replied straight back, we sorted day and time and then booked and confirmed on AW.

Price

£120 for hour.

Looks

She wasn't wearing much makeup but she's still very pretty. You might not notice though because you'll be starting at her body. Asked her to wear denim shorts and crop top. Great figure, very toned, lots of tattoos (which I like) and some heroically perky tits. Big, not huge, but goddamn they are nice.

Personality

Chatty and friendly from the minute I opened the door. I'm a very anxious person but she genuinely put me at ease. She has a very matter-of-fact way about her which I loved. She doesn't do GFE but I found that took the pressure off. I was very aware the whole time that she was providing a service and that made it easy to just relax and enjoy it. Even talked about her husband (which might bother some but not me). Clearly very intelligent as well. She also definitely seemed to care about getting me off.

Meet

No kissing or RO. This is on her profile and she also told me when we arranged. Lap dance to start. Then onto the bed for HJ whilst I played and sucked on her tits. OW (expected). Great technique and can go deep. Then missionary and then back to HJ to finish. I actually enjoyed the HJ the most as I'm not a fan of the death-grip jackhammer approach a lot of girls seem to do but Jess had perfect pressure and speed. I finished on her tits to lots of encouragement. She squealed with excitement at the tidal wave I drenched her torso in and admired herself in the mirror afterwards which made me feel like a hero.

This was about 30 minutes in but it seemed like the end of the meet. She got up to clean herself and asked if I wanted a shower. I asked if I could have a massage and she hesitated a bit but said yes. Not a very good massage but I just enjoy the attention and I liked chatting with her. Another 10 minutes and then she asked again if I wanted a shower. I showered and we chatted as I got ready and then I left.

I honestly think it is a definite possibility that she just forgot I paid for an hour because everything else about the meet was great and all the reviews on here are positive as well. I'm probably just too soft and should have said something (only my second punt).

In any event, I left very happy and I would not hesitate to recommend Jessica to any first-timers or anxious people like myself.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and sounds right as you should get you full time and sure the wg will be on to explain but we all know it's one of the oldest tricks in the book the 'shower' offer early! Good on ya for being upfront with the review  :thumbsup:

She didn't try to double bag you btw??  :lol:

Offline george r

£120 for only 40 mins is piss poor  :thumbsdown:

Offline lewisjones23

External Link/Members Only

Saw her in December. Took me a while to write this because I honestly would rate it as positive but felt maybe (definitely) I'm too soft and objectively it should be neutral for the sole reason that I paid for an hour but left after 40 minutes. Service was fantastic though so if not getting full-time doesn't automatically make a review neutral, then would any mod please change the rating to positive.

5 mins from Manchester, Deansgate train station. Nice apartment with shower.

Comms

Brilliant. Messaged her a few days before. She replied straight back, we sorted day and time and then booked and confirmed on AW.

Price

£120 for hour.

Looks

She wasn't wearing much makeup but she's still very pretty. You might not notice though because you'll be starting at her body. Asked her to wear denim shorts and crop top. Great figure, very toned, lots of tattoos (which I like) and some heroically perky tits. Big, not huge, but goddamn they are nice.

Personality

Chatty and friendly from the minute I opened the door. I'm a very anxious person but she genuinely put me at ease. She has a very matter-of-fact way about her which I loved. She doesn't do GFE but I found that took the pressure off. I was very aware the whole time that she was providing a service and that made it easy to just relax and enjoy it. Even talked about her husband (which might bother some but not me). Clearly very intelligent as well. She also definitely seemed to care about getting me off.

Meet

No kissing or RO. This is on her profile and she also told me when we arranged. Lap dance to start. Then onto the bed for HJ whilst I played and sucked on her tits. OW (expected). Great technique and can go deep. Then missionary and then back to HJ to finish. I actually enjoyed the HJ the most as I'm not a fan of the death-grip jackhammer approach a lot of girls seem to do but Jess had perfect pressure and speed. I finished on her tits to lots of encouragement. She squealed with excitement at the tidal wave I drenched her torso in and admired herself in the mirror afterwards which made me feel like a hero.

This was about 30 minutes in but it seemed like the end of the meet. She got up to clean herself and asked if I wanted a shower. I asked if I could have a massage and she hesitated a bit but said yes. Not a very good massage but I just enjoy the attention and I liked chatting with her. Another 10 minutes and then she asked again if I wanted a shower. I showered and we chatted as I got ready and then I left.

I honestly think it is a definite possibility that she just forgot I paid for an hour because everything else about the meet was great and all the reviews on here are positive as well. I'm probably just too soft and should have said something (only my second punt).

In any event, I left very happy and I would not hesitate to recommend Jessica to any first-timers or anxious people like myself.

all her reviews arent positive at all

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
Sorry you felt rushed midbooking, im not very good at massages, as you stated, there usually only a started to relax someone so my apologies for that

A discount offer is available if you would like to see me again, as you weren't 100% happy.

Tbh sometimes i offer a shower inbetween, I am more than happy to go for a second, but if i dont get the feeling of the gent wanting it, i may hint at a shower! I can work on that and maybe not do that in the future! So thanks for the feedback!

Also, no if you pay for the hour, you should indeed get the hour, appreciate the neutral rating! So in future, thats not something that is the norm!
« Last Edit: January 26, 2020, 10:04:16 pm by jessica123 »

Offline Kool Keef

Sorry you felt rushed midbooking, im not very good at massages, as you stated, there usually only a started to relax someone so my apologies for that

A discount offer is available if you would like to see me again, as you weren't 100% happy.

Tbh sometimes i offer a shower inbetween, I am more than happy to go for a second, but if i dont get the feeling of the gent wanting it, i may hint at a shower! I can work on that and maybe not do that in the future! So thanks for the feedback!

Also, no if you pay for the hour, you should indeed get the hour, appreciate the neutral rating! So in future, thats not something that is the norm!

Wish more WGs had your attitude & took criticism on board & made an effort to make amends rather than spitting the dummy out & going on the warpath  :hi:

Offline shaft10

Fair play to ya  :thumbsup:

Offline jessica123

• Service Provider
Thanks Gents :hi: Its only fair!

To the OP... If you wish to take advantage of said discount, inbox me on AW!  :thumbsup:

Offline gunnarstahl

Thanks Gents :hi: Its only fair!

To the OP... If you wish to take advantage of said discount, inbox me on AW!  :thumbsup:

Insert clapping emoji. This type of courtesy goes a long way.  :hi: