Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendal of Manchester Elite - Manchester outcall  (Read 980 times)

Offline melk

Link: External Link/Members Only

Double bill: review 2 of 2

As i said in the first review (of Jasmine of Bond Girls) i decided to treat myself during a recent trip to Manchester and book a double bill for the night. As i had the whole evening free, instead of a duo i opted for booking two girls, leaving two hours between the end of the first booking and the beginning of the second. First i saw Jasmine and then Kendal a couple of hour later.

Comms: All very easy and efficient. Most comms were by text, but the agency asked to call them to confirm because i was a new client, which was fine by me.

Venue, duration and cost: 1 hour outcall to my hotel in central Manchester, £180

Appearance: Kendal has supermodel looks. The photos in her profile look too good to be true but it's definitely her and the stats on the website are spot on. I'm a fan of enhanced boobs and Kendal's are absolutely perfect. Facially she is increibly beautiful and her eyes can only be photoshopped, wow! Perfect toned body, great arse and legs too.

Meet: Kendal arrived on time looking drop dead gorgeous in a short black dress. We chatted for a couple of minutes before she disappear for a minute. She re-appeared wearing a lot less than before. I was completely speechless i must have looked like an idiot, but she didn't care and started kissing me before i could regain my breath. She is an outstanding kisser, proper dfk, hands all over me taking my clothes off, after which she went down on her knees for a fantastic owo. Sex in various position was great from beginning to end. She is an incredibly passionate lover, more than any other wg i've ever met. I finished with her riding me which was a really spectacular view of her boobs bouncing up and down. We stayed in bed talking for a while, touching and kissing included. She initiated round two as if she was the one paying for my time.

Conclusion: This double bill with Jasmine first and then Kendal two hours later was hands down the best punting experience i've ever had. It was much pricier than the average punt but worth every penny. I punt rarely anyway and i much rather have an experience like this once in a while. I am already making plans to see Kendal again.

Offline freeze44

Cheers for the review and that agency have some top girls!! Fun night that I bet!!  :thumbsup: