Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blackpool Akemi, but I hadn’t planned on her......  (Read 715 times)

Offline Laid_back_bloke

External Link/Members Only

Just fancied a good B2B massage, with some added fun. So the plan for tonight was to see Enna at Thai Orchid. Tried to book her for 7pm, but I’d been beaten to that slot. 8pm had gone too...

So on to plan B, Lisa at Shenjon. Again booked....

So I started doing some searching & found an advert on Gumtree with two red roses. Was this the elusive Rose??

So put in a call, a very quietly spoked voice. Poor English... Did notice on the Gumtree ad, non-sexual service. So asked if B2B was on the menu, said it was at £80. So booked for an hour at 8pm.

About 7pm a text arrived with a post code & not “See you at 7:45”. Hmmmmm, I booked 8pm. So anyway, got a wiggle on and arrived just before 8.

If a ground floor flat just off Church St near the town end. She was looking out the window as I arrived, she opened the door in a robe. Under that a small, frilly all-in-one. She told me her name. Thought she said Ami, so not Rose I though. Still I’m here now. Handed over the £80. She said I could have 30min with sex, or 60min just Massage. Opted for the latter. So she went off to stash the cash. I whipped kit off, & lay on the bed. So came back in, naked too.

Quite slim, cracking pair of firm tits. She recons they are real, & they felt 100% natural. Completely shaven. Started with me face down & masarged my back. Here English isn’t the best, but she’s very chatty. Again she told me her name as I called her Amy. Then she told me she was from Burma. That’s when the penny dropped. Rememberd she had recived a crap review on here already. Anyway, in for a penny now.

Massage actually wasn’t too bad. About 20min on my back, click a few bones. Then it was whip over. Was annoying that 1st 10min she kept stopping to address texts, & a incoming call. After the massage, went & got a warm wet towel to remove the oil. Then it was roll over, & She started on the front with very slow HE. Also Prostate massage, tha did really hit the spot... Got me very horny, and she knew it. Kept offering FS for an extra £30. As I had seriously set my mind on massage only. I only too the required reddies. After 10min of that she whipped round for some RO. This is where I finally popped. A quite intense clean up & she made all the motions that, that’s it.

It was 8:35pm.... So asked for more massage. So it was back on my belly, & give her, her dues. She got well stuck in again. Even gave my upper thigh some decent attention, where I told her I do get some cramps. Was 8:45 & I got the message, this it over. Got dressed & left.

Overall. Actually wasn’t that bad. The texts & the call earlier annoyed me. But basically it was the persistent guys fault, not her’s. He was booked for later this evening, but turned up early.

Like I said, my fault I ended seeing here. Me assuming a 🌹means a Rose.

Decent enough massage, but Wont be going back though... However Enna at Thai Orchid booked for later this week. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks a lot for the review. I'd seen the other review as well and had mentally binned this one. However, the presence of good sized firm boobs always makes me drool like a cute Labrador puppy, and the ability to give a good prostate massage is very rare. I know from experience that the well-known Nid is OK, and there's also Ling who is/was at Cosmo in Manchester. Beyond that I'm really not sure, at least in the NW...

Anyway, the other review suggests that Akemi's age is double her stated 24 years. Does that sound about right to you? And how would you describe her facially? Finally, physically, does she carry around the spare tyre often seen on middle-aged Asian women?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Offline BP

I did the other review and it will be interesting to see if L_b_b (does tagging work here @Laid_back_bloke ?) agrees with my age assessment.
Despite age query she is very trim and no spare tyre at all.
Great boobs.
Just a bit standoffish for me (probably didnt like me bartering her down) and would have got a neutral because of that.
But that comment about blood in pre-cum...Ive been looking at my piss and cum for two weeks now.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2017, 12:38:06 am by BP »

Offline Laid_back_bloke

I’d say BP is quite on the money with her age... I did ask her, she said 27. Nah, I thought. Saying that, she’s a bit of a weird one.

She’s not fat, but has a firm feel all over. Her tits are great. Look totally fake, but I had numerous feels, & could not feel any tell-tale enhancements.

Was a moment when I was lying on my back, legs wide open. She was knelt between my legs, giving decent HE, with a finger on the prostate. All time full eye contact. I thought, she’s actually quite fit... Also at that moment, I’d say she looked late 20’s, early 30’s. But look again, mid 40’s. So I dunno...

(I need to learn hoe to do the tagging here)

Offline ProtocolDroid

Thanks both. Quite a bit older than what I usually go for, but similar to Nid I'd say, who provided a fairly decent session even without taking her clothes off. The blood thing is weird but I'd be happy to settle for the hands only treatment. Playing with the phone would annoy me, though, so all in all a definite maybe.