Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HappyEndingMassage (Preston)  (Read 1495 times)

8 review(s) for HappyEndingMassage (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jambo1874

External Link/Members Only

Price - £75 for 1 hour naturist massage

Comms - All done by text the day before appointment. Quick text in the morning to confirm and good to go.

Location - Commercial looking premises in the PR1 area of Preston. Paid parking nearby

Appearance - Thinks its her in the pics but not a lot to go on but shes no bad looking and the size 12 stated in her profile is probably right. Average kind of face but exceptional set on her!

Service - Arrived and greeted by an older receptionist type woman. Just about shat myself thinking the worst.....but was told to go upstairs where HEM greeted me. Good massage which was above average. Usual jazz of back, legs, arms etc. which went on for 40 minutes. Told to turn over and same story on the front before the happy ending was administered. Plenty oil and really good technique. She does this suction thing with both hands which feels like oral. Had to look down on a couple of occasions to check!

Good punt though if massage game is your thing. Will defo be back on my next trip down the north west

Offline zerro1

Nice to know you have teamed up with Meg again. The Old Firm. All that is needed now is bring back Red,Belle,Allison,Nikita, and even Sara or is it Zahra. What a formidable team that would be.Long gone times are always the best.Believe me. :drinks: