Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bar girls who should switch career  (Read 2408 times)

Offline stampjones

Im sitting in the sloe bar in victoria station london looking at this hot girl behind the bar and thinking you could probably make more on a half hour punt than you do in a whole shift. So made me think, what girls working in uk bars do we think should get a career change. Maybe they'll read this thread then we all win :)

To kick things off, my one (as above) is a petite goth looking girl. She sounds EE but maybe not. Short dark hair, slim, small tits and great ass. She has a killer smile. Would love to see her lips around little stamp looking up at me.

So come on guys - who do you recommend?

Jas1975

What amuses me is the really fit girls who are quite happy to have sex after a night out with a bloke - they could make a fortune for doing the same thing but be paid for it...

kamu

So you want to share recommendations for bar girls who wont sleep with you? :unknown:

Offline subzero

I've noticed on a few occasions, the best looking girls in lap dancing clubs are the bar staff.

Offline sparkus

Spoons tends to attract them i.e. dim, chatty and usually curves spilling out the uniform.

Offline stampjones

So you want to share recommendations for bar girls who wont sleep with you? :unknown:
Well it does sound weird when you put it like that but otoh given the dire state of punting these days you can go and get turned on by a hot bar girl then go fuck a shit prossie. Maybe it wont be as bad as most punts these days if the memory is recent!

Offline Mothball15

You should be very careful what personal information about civvie women you put on here. Seriously the last thing they need are ppl turning up and harassing, perving at them.

I know this is harmful, but it could easily escalate and cause havoc to this site and members.

Sorry for being a party pooper.

Offline stampjones

You should be very careful what personal information about civvie women you put on here. Seriously the last thing they need are ppl turning up and harassing, perving at them.

I know this is harmful, but it could easily escalate and cause havoc to this site and members.

Sorry for being a party pooper.
Just supposed to be a bit of fun - but I take your point. Will report it to admin and he can take action as he sees fit

Offline Mothball15

*harmless. That's ok. Thanks

James999

Sorry for being a Fucking Bell end.

Corrected it for you, grow up a bit   :music:

Offline NoStringsFun

I've noticed on a few occasions, the best looking girls in lap dancing clubs are the bar staff.
I hear that!

overdone

Maybe they do - during the day then bar work at night

Offline Home Alone

Im sitting in the sloe bar in victoria station london looking at this hot girl behind the bar and thinking you could probably make more on a half hour punt than you do in a whole shift.

I read this last night and walked across the supermarket carpark this morning, thinking more or less the same about some of the yummy mummies pushing their children. And several of the MILFy grandmas with their grandkids, too.

There's certainly quite a lot of cash that could be pumped into local economies! ;)

Offline Solidrock

Not a "bar" but the girl behind the counter at la Maison Bury last Saturday was a beauty, I would have chosen her out of all the other girls if possible. Hoping she works the bedrooms as well as the counter in future.

Offline Mothball15

Offline MilleMiglia

Im sitting in the sloe bar in victoria station london looking at this hot girl behind the bar and thinking you could probably make more on a half hour punt than you do in a whole shift. So made me think, what girls working in uk bars do we think should get a career change. Maybe they'll read this thread then we all win :)

To kick things off, my one (as above) is a petite goth looking girl. She sounds EE but maybe not. Short dark hair, slim, small tits and great ass. She has a killer smile. Would love to see her lips around little stamp looking up at me.

So come on guys - who do you recommend?

You may find that she does very well in tips from city traders, especially after work on Friday.

fredpunter

I don't recall ever seeing a bar maid I wouldn't shag by 11 o'clock and several pints

Offline stampjones

You may find that she does very well in tips from city traders, especially after work on Friday.
Well she's here again tonight and no city traders. She's well hot but in reality civvie so who need the hassle. As the saying goes, you pay to walk awY