Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best prop/toy you've ever used in a pro$$ies room.  (Read 1449 times)

Offline mrfishyfoo

Mine has to be a "wad" of 50 x £20 notes with an oversized paperclip round them. Effectively a flogger.

The look on the pro$$ies face as I spanked her with it was such a picture, she really wasn't impressed, I thought it was fucking hilarious.  :diablo: :diablo:

After I finished I took her fee out of my "wad".  :D :D

Offline Trotter671

Probably not the most exciting/adventurous but I like using a sturdy dining chair instead of (or as well as) the bed.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Probably not the most exciting/adventurous but I like using a sturdy dining chair instead of (or as well as) the bed.

Me too.  :drinks:

Makes for one hell of an intense fuck.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sureshot

Best toy is the whore herself. Like with any other, when youve had enough of playing with it just chuck it back on the shelf and find another toy :D

Offline mrfishyfoo

Best toy is the whore herself. Like with any other, when youve had enough of playing with it just chuck it back on the shelf and find another toy :D

When you put it like that.....

Hammer....nail....head

:hi: :hi:

Offline GreyDave

:hi:
A G-Plan dinning table in the kitchen of Anita of Sweet Surprise (gone now :( ) just the right height :cool:

Offline Baldy

She used the corner of a bed post once on herself and let me watch  :wackogirl:

Gollygiant

The arm of a parker knoll style hotel chair. Rubbed her pussy along it leaving a wet trail when she came. Poor folk that had that room next will have no idea  :wacko:

Offline mrfishyfoo

The arm of a parker knoll style hotel chair. Rubbed her pussy along it leaving a wet trail when she came. Poor folk that had that room next will have no idea  :wacko:

Now that really is hilarious.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Trotter671

Me too.  :drinks:

Makes for one hell of an intense fuck.  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Indeed it does mr ff :hi: Have used said 'apparatus' a couple times with WGs and before with civvy GFs - cowgirl is a favourite of mine using one :drinks:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Indeed it does mr ff :hi: Have used said 'apparatus' a couple times with WGs and before with civvy GFs - cowgirl is a favourite of mine using one :drinks:

Ha !! Ha !! I just realised where one of those chairs is located.  :D :D

Fuck me silly you're a braver man than me.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Cum_again

Once had a breeze block hung from my balls, does that count?

Offline mrfishyfoo

Hmmmm......only if you've got the photo's.  :scare: :hi: :scare:

Offline Trotter671

Ha !! Ha !! I just realised where one of those chairs is located.  :D :D

Fuck me silly you're a braver man than me.  :hi: :hi:

Hopefully get to try it again on Sunday ;)

Offline Trotter671

Ouch - that sounds somewhat painful, a tear to my eye just thinking of that one!