Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EmmieMarie - A Baltic Belter (as in Beauty!)  (Read 2875 times)

4 review(s) for EmmmieM (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MeesterNeek

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Outcall -2 hours. Price as advertised.

Last saw EmmieMarie on back of Finn's review - could not add anything at the time so did not post.

She remained on my HL and, as happens, I decided to check her out recently - for old times sake. All AW reviews seemed to be fulsome in praise even if the profile remains "thin" on detail.

Some notes:

- the profile as such is accurate. No face pic but she is pretty and the body is excellent; all in proportion
- services as described.  My tastes are pretty vanilla so no filth here. DFK is great/ OWO is full on/ is very responsive to RO and will let you carry on for as long as you like/ Mish/ Doggy.
- Comms are great and she is interesting to chat to. Her quiet nature is more because of her Nordic heritage rather than her personality.
- I think she is rather into "girls" and I hope  to explore this aspect with her later on in the year.

I do like understated women (the full lips/ big tits/ PSE/ 6" heels do not do it for me) so glad to have met her again as there is no drop off in her attitude towards the job - seems to be very consistent & reliable  :thumbsup:

MN

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for your review. Emmie has been in my HL since Finn's review.  Need to pay a visit!

Offline MeesterNeek

Thanks for your review. Emmie has been in my HL since Finn's review.  Need to pay a visit!

No problem....an easy review to write up. Hope to hear of your visit as and when.  :hi:

MrRiz

Thanks for the review mate.

You sound very similar to me - no real filth, and PSE / enormous lips & stripper heels do nothing for me either.

Her body looks great on AW although possibly a little chubby, or are they just not that flattering as pics?

Online Royd30

Any chance of a more detailed description, color of hair, age, face etc, looks like the kind of girl I would like to visit...thx

Offline MeesterNeek

Thanks for the review mate.

You sound very similar to me - no real filth, and PSE / enormous lips & stripper heels do nothing for me either.

Her body looks great on AW although possibly a little chubby, or are they just not that flattering as pics?

Her body is terrific ..... A solid 10 but hard for me to judge a "chubby" as I am 17stoner +.....

Offline MeesterNeek

Any chance of a more detailed description, color of hair, age, face etc, looks like the kind of girl I would like to visit...thx

Just for you!

Blonde - late 20's early 30's although the Nordics do age well so mid 30's would not surprise me.

I am not a film buff so cannot liken her to anyone specifically ..... She is pretty by anyone's definition but not glamorous - if that makes any sense.