Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish notes  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Countrylad

Had a work trip to England today and had a bit of down time so organised an incalll with a romanian tourer.  Risky i know but was a pump and dump anyway.
Got there and she was a looker thought jackpot.  Went to get the cash out and she said she doesn't accept Scottish notes.
I just walked without saying a word.  Considering voting SNP now!! :crazy:

ickydicky

cant expect an uneducated gypo to understand the nuances of british currency. :lol:

JazzMan

I don't blame her.
Some of these Clydesdale bank notes look very dodgy.

ickydicky

almost all scottish notes look scabby. i get english twenties from a barclays atm 2mins walk from my hoose and they are always nice and crisp.

Offline Countrylad

Never even thought to be honest as usual all the thinking being done by the little head.  Might take 70 quids worth of 2 pences next time see how I get on.

Offline foreverchanges

There was an EE lass who worked at Blair Street Sauna who used to tell me I was her favourite client and the reason why?.....I always paid in English notes. :dash: :dash:

DG

When I punted in England recently I got cash from an ATM to avoid any hassle.

Online David1970

About 10 years ago tried to pay for a meal at a pizza chain restaurant in London with Scottish money. The staff refused and the manger came over and said" he would not take Jock money". Asked him to phone his Head Office as I was going to report his racist comment, no phone call but a free meal- result. Cannot seeking it working with a Gypo pimp some how.

ickydicky

Offline 2chunky2

Yep, the confusion is understandable.  Bloody annoying.  I find a Barclays ATM for some punts.  Whenever I head south I've always got some Scottish notes for the amusement factor.  :)

Then again I once paid for a reverse gangbang with a group of Slovakian prossies for two £500 Monopoly notes.

Offline Courtney

doesn't accept Scottish notes.

...yeah, unfortunately our "Scottish" notes can be so irritating. :dash:

English notes look so much better and they are all the same......if I travel down to England, it is English notes only that are in my wallet. :)

Online auldie63

Years ago those English cunts used to get up to all sorts of shit when they saw our money, like only givin you 19 bob or 19/6 in the pound for them. That's 95 and 97 1/2 pence in the pound for you weans out there.

Burnside

Chances are is she might be sending some of the money back home, and the English notes have more value than Scottish one's.
Have you ever tried to change money abroad with Scottish notes. :timeout:

ickydicky

Chances are is she might be sending some of the money back home, and the English notes have more value than Scottish one's.
Have you ever tried to change money abroad with Scottish notes. :timeout:

good detective work guv.

Offline Countrylad

Was at whsmiths not 10 minutes before and they took them.  Was just over the border and used to live there first ever time I've had them refused.  She must have been a bank clerk in Bucharest

JazzMan

I wouldn't blame anyone for not taking these stupid notes.
Why does a country like Scotland have four different types of notes from four different banks.
Banks like RBS where all bankrupt anyway.
I take money out of RBS in £50's and always ask for bank of England notes.
The £50 note from these bankrupt banks are even more ridiculous.

Burnside

Could you imagine the confusion if you turned up for a hours punt with a £100.00 Scottish note with a E.E girl, as the chances are they've never seen one before. :bomb:

ickydicky

ickydicky

was that part of a bribe  detective inspector  :yahoo:

James999

I wouldn't blame anyone for not taking these stupid notes.
Why does a country like Scotland have four different types of notes from four different banks.

It's part of their coping mech, the reality is they're financially fucked without the propping up by England  :music:

Burnside

Just thought i would show you a part of my overdraft. :sarcastic:

ickydicky

is that one of fred the shred's ill gotten gains.

Online David1970

It's part of their coping mech, the reality is they're financially fucked without the propping up by England  :music:

Who are they?

somefun

A few European girls have told me the reason they prefer English notes is that they can take the notes straight back to Europe and change them there at a much better rate with no questions asked.  For Scottish notes they need to change them here and take Euros home.  Sometimes they get questions in the UK about the source of the cash.