Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila-Mila - Chelmsford  (Read 1056 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6734186) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £70
Extras - OWO £10, CIM £20 and Anal £30
Total spent: £130

Recently met Mila in a run down flat behind some shops to the west of the train station. 

When she opened the door I was very very happy.  She is not the lady in the photos but she has an amazing figure and pretty face.

She is around 5'5" tall with a prefect size 8/10 body.  Natural size B breasts, lovely slim waist with an almost Brazilian pear shaped bottom.  Walking up the stairs behind her in her underwear got me rock hard.

I gave her the cash and she disappeared for a couple of minutes.  I could hear another mans voice speaking Thai somewhere in the flat but I wasn't going to be put off.

When she got back Mila immediately started sucking and nibbling on my nipples.  Then went onto to OWO which for me was spot on.  She doesn't do deep throat but was very gentle with a very good rhythm.  She started on my balls without being asked and showed my shaft plenty of attention, again without being directed.

Sex was with a very tight condom and she commented that I was very big for anal.  We started with her on top and she has excellent leg muscles to bounce up and down in cowgirl for some time.  We then switched to anal which, after copious amounts of lubricant, she asked if I could enter her in spoons position.  That was a first for me, to start anal this way.

It took some time before she was comfortable for me to actual fuck her like this.  I worked my speed up and managed to get onto my knees with her still on her side.  She was happy for my to rub her pussy and clit but no fingers inside.  Unusually for me, I could feel I would come in the condom in this position so we stopped and removed the condom for the finale.

She suggested we move off the bed (which was awful) and she got on her knees to commence OWO.  I guided her mouth to my balls and brought myself to within finishing distance and she took the lot in her mouth without flinching, moving away or disrupting my climax.  Excellent!

She then pointed me in the direction of the wet wipes and tissues she had positioned on the bed and went out to the bathroom to spit.

I would have no qualms in recommending her and would happily see her again.  It's a shame she is in a grot-bag of a flat with a rubbish bed.

Offline PilotMan

Thanks for the review, she looks like a good find. How old would you estimate she is?

I think I'll give her a try.

Did she say how long she is staying in Chelmsford?

Offline tp69

She's 29. Goes back to Thailand at the end of Sept.

She is the girl in the photos. I've seen her close to double figures.

If you saw someone else, that would be strange for the Thai tourers, never heard of B&S in the SE group and I've seen most of them.

Offline PilotMan

She's 29. Goes back to Thailand at the end of Sept.

She is the girl in the photos. I've seen her close to double figures.

If you saw someone else, that would be strange for the Thai tourers, never heard of B&S in the SE group and I've seen most of them.

Thanks TP.

Doesn't sound like she'll be in Chelmsford for long,  I'll have to get my skates on if I want to see her  🏎🏁💨