Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: IrishEmma25 - Stevenage  (Read 1583 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5821538) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline recycler

Irish Emma (Stevenage)
External Link/Members Only

Background/Comms
Emma is not that easy to get hold of as she states on her profile not on AW every day, but good communications on the day via email. Meeting arranged a few days in advance which I prefer. Expensive punt at £220ph plus hotel costs, but not much action recently so decided to ‘push the boat out’. Meeting took place in December 2021.

I booked a hotel in the Stevenage area. Booked ahead of time the typical rate is £65 per night. I am rarely there for more than 2 hours. Easy to slip in and slip out unnoticed (pun intended). Need to register the car at reception to avoid penalty charges.

Meeting
Emma arrived dressed down and changed into a set of black lingerie, hold ups and high heels. She really does have a stunning figure and I moved in for some kissing, not really DFK and a general grope.
Emma is IMHO a stunning young lady, very attractive, 30 years, with enhanced boobs which have taken a more natural shape over the years as a result of gravity. Emma has a fully shaved and very tight pussy. I would describe it as a ‘designer pussy’ no flappy bits sticking out but once those lips are parted there is plenty to feast on.
Emma put on a great show dancing slowly removing her kit to reveal a perfect figure. Size 8 I would guess, 34DD enhanced boobs with nice areolas and responsive nipples. Emma has a well-toned body all over standing around 5ft 6ins in height. Decent arse very nearly PAWG.

With Emma bent over the desk I was able to slip a digit into her pussy just to get things going. Emma prefers a gentle approach and gradually her juices started to flow and the sound of her wet pussy is a real turn on for me. At this point Mr Dick is usually ready for some attention so asked Emma to kneel and find a way to release him. Emma has the best tongue action and her oral technique is amongst the best I have had and her tongue rolling around the head of my shaft and good sucking action. Eye contact could be better.

Anal and Deep throat are not on the menu, I tried pushing it down her throat but she gags with only about half of my 7 inches in her mouth. Get anywhere near the bum hole and you will get short shrift. CIM and facial are also off the menu which was made clear before meeting.
Penetration in a few different positions followed;
Doggy; Emma knelt on the edge of the bed and I stood behind her, this enables me to pump really hard. Love to hear the sound of her arse slapping against me and little ripples moving through her arse. Legs up; Emma lying on her back on the edge of the bed while I push her legs back as far as I can. Trouble with this position is I have to do the splits to get a good entry angle. This enables deeper penetration and Emma pushed her hands against my thighs to stop me going in too deep.  I loved watching her tits bounce around to the rhythm. Emma takes a good pounding but I lack the stamina to keep it up long enough to bring her to a climax.  All this mixed in with some toy play and licking her pussy. Opted to go with a titty wank to finish which actually required Emma to wank it for quite a few minutes changing hands a few times until I finally glazed her titties with a decent load. She rubbed it into her tits before heading off to the bathroom to clean up.

Conclusion
Emma is a stunning young lady, model looks and is more GFE than PSE. With hotel costs it is a very expensive punt so hopefully she will offer an in call at some point. The lack of cim and facial is also a negative for me (which I knew up front), but overall a positive from me. I can’t see her profile today but I think it comes and goes according to her needs!
She never asked for her fee up front like many do, nice touch. I don’t think she is Irish and I doubt her name is Emma but she is English and classy with it.

Offline unclepokey

Far, far too expensive for me.
In any event I really do prefer the 'attractive woman next door look'.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 12:05:30 pm by unclepokey »

Offline 352miftikh03

too expensive man - I did't actually read the review after price,
It's still 1x1 sq inch p**sy man  :D