Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HannahBanks - Stowmarket, Suffolk  (Read 1404 times)

41 review(s) for HannahBanks (32 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Foxtail17

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Found myself in the Mid-Suffolk area a few weeks ago with time to kill, gave her a call and she could fit me in that afternoon.

Paid £140 for 60 minutes.

Venue was a terraced house in a Stowmarket suburb not far from a large supermarket, no parking restrictions.

Parked up and gave a call for last directions, house just 2 mins walk from car park.
Could see Hannah watching from the window as I approached and the door opened as I was about to knock. Usual behind the door type greeting, dressed in a tight skirt and heels.

Drink was offered and accepted, shower declined as I had come direct from my hotel.

Back bedroom, looks as only used for work as spatanly furnished. Men’s clothes hanging on hangers and shoes on the rack.

Undressed to my boxers and Hannah stripped off to some skimpy undies. Kissing was light despite FK being on her profile. I wasn’t bothered on this occasion as I was as horny as hell and just wanted to unload. She rubbed my cock through my shorts then slipped them off for some owo. Good sucking, tongue work and eye contact.  I licked and sucked her hard nips but her tits are almost none existent. Her profile says B cup but egg cup would be pushing it. A bit of 69 then I wanted to taste her pussy a bit more.  Nice and clean and fresh, she got nice and wet and made all the right moans and groans.
More owo then on with the condom and she rode me until I cum. More of a grinder than a bouncer, but pleasant enough.

Bit of chat, she is not a cuddler, and off I went.

The neutral is because at £140 she is a bit overpriced, but there is no real competition locally, her boobs really are just bumps on her chest (bee stings as we used to call them in my youth) and there were noises from downstairs during the punt, although I didn’t see anyone during my visit.

Offline Bogof60

that's for the review foxy  :thumbsup:

I quite like bee sting tots.

Ta  :drinks:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac