Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with benefits  (Read 3218 times)

Offline storemansteve

Hi All,
Headed down to London soon and wondered if anyone has met either of these two ladies - the same name but different people? I fancy a long luscious massage with a very happy time and a delightful ending which both seem to promise.

Amelie:
External Link/Members Only
or
Amelie
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Many thanks

Offline KentAde

Bloody expensive for a rub and tug!

Danran1965

I've seen Amelie once. She's a good masseuse, attractive but petite and slim. I'd certainly see her again the only negative for me is that she does talk a lot during the massage but maybe that's just me!

getshorter

Offline Walthobum

Anyone recommend a lady that can provide a good massage but with oral without to finish. I used to see Finnish Jessica a fair bit and she was pretty good at this service.

Offline KentAde

This one
External Link/Members Only

Jeez...you guys know how to pick pricey massages! £160+ ph and no sexual services...  :dash:

Online webpunter

OP - if you can stop at Milton Keynes on the way down then give EgoMassage a whirl.  Or SoftTouch in Northampton.  Both ain't that far from the M1.  You ain't gonna be fleeced for 160 for the hour for sure.  Will find a few links from my "encyclopaedia massaga britanicca" & post when i have time.  Do some web / AW searches.  Londinium is wall-to-wall

Online webpunter

Jeez...you guys know how to pick pricey massages! £160+ ph and no sexual services...  :dash:
Correction - 170 for B2B.  WTF !