Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Ailyneexxx  (Read 1729 times)

GFL

Does anyone have any information regarding Lovely Ailyneexxx
External Link/Members Only
Looks stunning in pictures she is Romanian so any experiences please let us know.

getonit

Would you trust someone who has created fake AW feedback?  51 since 31/03/16 and most end of with 3 XXX's  , what guys do that?  that is done by her or her gay pimp I'm sure.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 02:46:52 pm by getonit »

Offline Punterperson1971

And all but one of them have seen her and babydoll4u ? One of them looks genuine as he's seen lots of different wg's but the others have between 1 & 8 feed backs with both same girls but no one else.

toby2

I agree with the above two comments. Ailyee used to be in Oldbury. I have not seen her, although I was tempted. The profile she had then, had some very bad feedback and it became hidden. I recall comments like 'didn't do what was on the tin' and lack of enthusiasm, no owo, no kissing etc but they did say that she was gorgeous. This put me off even though the Oldbury locality was ideal for me. I phoned her once and communication was good, probably because she was never very busy, but I decided against seeing her. I don't trust her recent 'too good to be true' feedbacks.

getonit

Since I wrote my message she has had a negative feedback saying it was a crap meet quickly followed by 2 more fake ones to cover that up !

Offline Punterperson1971

And if you look at their feedback they have seen the same '2' girls again her and baby doll 4u defo avoid

getonit

There are 2 more with the same type of fake feedback and showing as operating from the same place as this profile at the moment :

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There is some mention of the 2 above already on UKP and needless to say they are tales of woe so now the profiles are linked together as a warning for anyone searching in future.