Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blue Ice Massage  (Read 7749 times)

TOMAHAWK

I have never been to a parlour but quite attracted to the girls shown on the blue ice site External Link/Members Only. Has anyone been ? Read a few reports on pnet which always seem positive, which is a good sign I suppose ....

Cheers

The President

Did a couple of parlours and didn't enjoy the 'shared' accommodation feel along with never knowing who would walk in....Always worried me about police raiding too

I prefer agencies if not Indy although understand fees are gen' cheaper in parlours...

Some seem ok but blurred mug shots etc loses me before my interest is raised

TOMAHAWK

Are there any agencies you would recommend president ? The only one I like was passionvip and the reports on pnet are not always glowing... don't mind paying up to about 140 ish if quality and good looking.

The President

Midland Hunnies can be ok with right girl, seen a few of their girls with success, one was poor

Acer

Are there any agencies you would recommend president ? The only one I like was passionvip and the reports on pnet are not always glowing... don't mind paying up to about 140 ish if quality and good looking.

Ill be happy to recommend a couple - the pics are generally airbrushed but you may be able to find a gem sometimes. I always have a backup though in case I need to walk if the pic doesn't match the WG.

lovingfacials

I have never been to a parlour but quite attracted to the girls shown on the blue ice site External Link/Members Only. Has anyone been ? Read a few reports on pnet which always seem positive, which is a good sign I suppose ....

Cheers

I like Blue Ice myself if in Brum and cant get to see and inddie I like, its safe, and clean and good girls imo...............you have to get over the lift expereince and check parking but otherwise its good

Offline denneboom

I went to Blue Ice recently and I had a great punt in relaxed surroundings. I even got OWO which is rare in Birmingham parlours, and all four girls available were English. 

I have only ever been once and I would rate it as one of the best in the city. They provided me an excellent service which excels the 2 or 3 of the other parlours that I have been visiting for years.

Offline Juankerr

I would also recommend Blue ice , secure surroundings due to the famous lift!!!! A good mixture of different girls offering different services ( with extra's ) but don't rely on the website tomahawk as it is very rarely updated and I know that quite a few of the girls pictured are no longer there , you would be better off giving them a call to see who is available and they have always been helpful to me when I've called and visited them.

Offline denneboom

I was here last week and got a good service again although I saw a Czech girl called Veronica and no OWO this time.

All of the girls photos on the website are the actual girls themselves.

Suki,Bella,Tia,Veronica and Megan are at least

Offline Juankerr

All of the girls photos on the website are the actual girls themselves.

Suki,Bella,Tia,Veronica and Megan are at least
I don't dispute that denneboom but some of the girl's pictured are no longer working there.

Offline denneboom

Fair enough, They did tell me that they never update the site, and it shows.

Is there a parlour in Birmingham who keeps their site updated ?

Libra Sauna updates their rota on Facebook & Twitter but not daily.

Offline Juankerr

Fair enough, They did tell me that they never update the site, and it shows.

Is there a parlour in Birmingham who keeps their site updated ?

Libra Sauna updates their rota on Facebook & Twitter but not daily.
I think you nailed it with Libra TBH , not alway's daily update's but certainly the most active of the Brum parlour's on the net.

To be fair to Blue Ice , I did hear that they didn't want to draw any needless attention to themselves by using social media and that is quite sensible ( Remember the raid's carried out by the plod on some of Brum's parlour's in late 2013? Blue Ice were untouched ) but it would help if they did at least keep the website photo gallery's up to date and remove lady's profile's when they are no longer working there.

In my experience , Brum parlour website's in general have alway's been fairly poor with the exception's of Funplace and Libra-Sauna.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2014, 08:11:38 pm by Juankerr »

virgil

I would add Erotic Studio to the relatively good parlours and it's very near Blue Ice. I happened not to be fully happy last time I went to Blue Ice and happen to find the Studio straightforward.

Last time the showerhead was hanging down though. Re OWO, you pay extra to the receptionist at the start for that. So it is extra but then a given you'll get it before even speaking to the girl. Not sure if everyone offers it though.

Offline Juankerr

I would add Erotic Studio to the relatively good parlours and it's very near Blue Ice.
I would agree with that especially as I have been to the Studio way more often than Blue Ice.

Offline denneboom

The first time I went to Blue Ice I was asked if I wanted OWO then informed it was £10 which I paid at the end of the session.

Not all girls offer that in a parlour to be fair. In Lucy's in Small Heath(before it closed) one girl didn't even ask.

Its not a dealbreaker for me but can enhance the session if the girl is comfortable with it.

I must admit I have never had from an EE only from an English girl.

(I think i'm going to check out the Studio next as I have never been there and heard all good things, any recommendations)

virgil

Depends what you like.

I have settled into seeing Nicole who works Saturdays.

Gives MILFs a good name. Absolutely not the perfect body (as befits a MILF) but nice blonde face and what tricks she doesn't know aren't worth knowing.

She is damn sexual too.