Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - J ( Chichester)  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Tallpunteroxon

Bit of a mystery this one , looked a decent MILF for an incall when down on the coast a few weeks ago.

Emailed via AW, got a fairly swift reply , saying she was working (as in her ‘normal job’)
 but did I have any links to certain areas and my age, height and build.

Bit of an odd one, as no feedback but appears to log in every day and no reviews here, anyone had any joy with her?

External Link/Members Only

Offline signy

OK, let's try and parse this one for you. Just playing Sherlock Holmes with her profile for fun.

Generally, her profile looks OK, if a bit short. Her interview answers are complete and sensible, and the fact that she makes it clear that she offers a basic service, rather than promising the Earth are points in her favour. Only one free photo, but her private gallery is only 60p, so not trying to make money there.

She suggests she has a main job, so is probably looking to be selective in her clients. Hence, the personal questions and will avoid certain groups, such as too young (I think she is too old herself to be dodging the old guys!) or overweight. Along with the vanilla service, suggests that she wants to have a nice time in her work, not slogging away with just anyone. Extra cash rather than required income, which is supported by the prices which are reasonable if not cheap; that is, she will see you if she fancies it and thinks she will have a good experience, otherwise won't bother.

Finally, she says Barnham is the closest railway station. This is not Chichester, but a just good sized village, so I am not surprised that she is cautious about meeting someone she might know. Hence, the interest in your normal haunts/connections.

So, as zero review profiles go, I think this would be one of the safer TOFTTs if you are after a vanilla service that is not too exciting. I doubt she will be the punt of a lifetime, but equally would probably be a very pleasant experience. Would be interested if anyone does a review to see if I am right; it's too far away for me.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Bit of a mystery this one , looked a decent MILF for an incall when down on the coast a few weeks ago.

Emailed via AW, got a fairly swift reply , saying she was working (as in her ‘normal job’)
 but did I have any links to certain areas and my age, height and build.

Bit of an odd one, as no feedback but appears to log in every day and no reviews here, anyone had any joy with her?

External Link/Members Only

Give it a go. I look forward to your review.

Online timsussex

Give it a go. I look forward to your review.

Wouldn't hold your breath - he did say he was down on the coast a few weeks ago and his nick suggests hes normally further north

and with 7 posts (including the 2 on this thread ) and no reviews he's hardly prolific !

Offline Hantsman

Looks like she's just a private gallery seller!

Online timsussex

at 60p a time ? and thats before AW takes its cut

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

She's definitely not, I've known her personally since before she was doing SW and I can guarantee she's not.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She's definitely not, I've known her personally since before she was doing SW and I can guarantee she's not.

Guarantees from a member with zero credibility means very little.

Offline Imnotreallyhere1991

Guarantees from a member with zero credibility means very little.

You can believe what you want to believe.

Online timsussex

she's logged in at least twice in the last 36 hrs and not responded to (or even read) message

Offline Hantsolo

Does nothing for me at all and probably fake.....
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 12:30:17 pm by Hantsolo »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Does nothing for me at all and probably fake.....

You don't trust Imnotreallyhere's personal guarantee? :D

Offline Hantsolo

You don't trust Imnotreallyhere's personal guarantee? :D

Erm.......... :lol: