Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine_J1990 Reading  (Read 948 times)

Offline Grant64

When she first started she was offering bareback and has only recently removed it, so I stayed away.

Offline DrConners

When she first started she was offering bareback and has only recently removed it, so I stayed away.

You've been a member since January 2016 Grant - Care to back this up, maybe you have e-mails or screen grabs ?

Otherwise your post is pretty pointless mate - Like your membership here.

Offline contentguy

You've been a member since January 2016 Grant - Care to back this up, maybe you have e-mails or screen grabs ?

Otherwise your post is pretty pointless mate - Like your membership here.

Do you think that's a bit harsh Doc?
After all, in 2017 he made the following thoughtful post which he carefully edited.  You have to work at it sometimes to get the wording "just right".

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167077.msg1796445#msg1796445

Guy

Offline DrConners

After all, in 2017 he made the following thoughtful post which he carefully edited.  You have to work at it sometimes to get the wording "just right".

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=167077.msg1796445#msg1796445

Guy

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Grant64

Maybe instead of congratulating yourselves for being so witty you should look at her first feedback who went on to see British_holly69xx 10 days later.

Offline contentguy

« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 05:45:34 pm by contentguy »

Veritas

Maybe instead of congratulating yourselves for being so witty you should look at her first feedback who went on to see British_holly69xx 10 days later.

So, she saw someone who saw someone who offers bb.  Convoluted but I agree, not ideal.  It doesn’t evidence that the SP in the original post ever offered bb, that the punter who gave her her first review indulged in bb with her or that he did so with the barebacker he subsequently saw.  I think what people are asking is whether you have any evidence that Jasmine_J ever offered bb herself?  If so, I’m sure everyone will see it as a useful contribution, otherwise it’s just noise.

Before anyone says it, no, I’ve no axe to grind as I’ve never seen either and wouldn’t want to either.  :drinks:

Offline Derrick101

In this game you're probably only two degrees of freedom from a barebacker. If you can't take that, then punting not for you  :hi:

Offline daverfc

I sent a few messages to this girl when she first appeared in the reading scene. I queried whether she did bb or not as it was on her profile and she said yes. The only extra was £30 for anal.

I didn't visit her.