Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maria Siam Sauna  (Read 769 times)

Offline Coconut

Hi,

Anyone seen Maria at Siam Sauna? According to the pretty poor website pictures, she looks the best out of the other girls there.  Thanks in advance for any feedback.    :thumbsup:

Offline Chooser

Not seen Maria. To confirm info from previous postings, there are only ever two girls available on any one day - usually shown by a flashing indicator on the website, but this is not always up to date. Best to phone in advance and check which two are available.  :hi:

Offline Coconut

Thanks. Her pic indicator is flashing and has been for a few days. Was hoping that Angel would return. The others don't look very appealing.  :thumbsup:

Offline Stiltskin

Personally I don't put much weight on the pictures for Siam. I've seen two different girls there, both good, but I wouldn't have picked them based on the pictures. Best to just turn up and see them in person.

Offline fullballs

They definitely need to get Angel back at Siam, she was a gooden!

Offline abc--123

It's pot luck who they have in. I've tried choosing a girl on the site twice and when I call in told it's different girls working. Now I just turn up and get what's available.

Del01

They recycle names all the time. I have seen Maria last summer. Mid thirties. Thai. She had great body with silicone tits aprox d . Not particularly beautiful face. Fucked quite ok. This girl that is now offered as Maria on the website is a totally different one.

Offline Doormatt

It's the same Maria , she's lost a couple of pounds and had a haircut.
She's not unattractive but a bit square jawed for me.
Don't think Angel is coming back. I asked mamasan and she said they can't get in touch. This is a big shame. I know she lives in Manchester and works in Liverpool but after numerous AW searches etc I can't find her. She also offers extreme BDSM so i thought that would make her easier to find. No joy. If anyone finds her please share. I'd happily travel up there for a weekend break and a couple of visits.