Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tease and please .... This is a new service!!  (Read 1033 times)

Offline largecock1234567

Ok so came across this girl has anyone else perhaps seen her?
Offers a park meet!! While id never really want to do this as a regular thing I guess its something i have never done and thinking about pursuing.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline curry

The feedback says it all.....Call me a cynic but i have this horrible feeling that you are trying to promote her!

Irrespective she is a crack head who lives in heath town she is a known street girl and a Barebacker.

Should you wish to TOFTT do let me know and i will send you her number.

Offline Stapler

The feedback says it all.....Call me a cynic but i have this horrible feeling that you are trying to promote her!

Irrespective she is a crack head who lives in heath town she is a known street girl and a Barebacker.

Should you wish to TOFTT do let me know and i will send you her number.

Why would you have the number of such a skank?
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline largecock1234567

err I had no idea of this!! doesn't state bareback at all anywhere. and it doesn't state she's on drugs either.

Im guessing you know something I don't so I will leave her.

drives me mad every post there is some sort of suspicion!!!have I said she's amazing or I love her or some bollox?

Do you walk down the road looking over your shoulder every 5mins or something?

No Im not promoting her.... if she's a smack head I will leave well alone.... but you could have just said that!! :dash: :dash:

on a positive note thanks for the warning!!. :rose: