Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlours in the Middle of Nowhere  (Read 6691 times)

Offline hockogrockle

Most parlours (aka brothels) are in big cities: Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Bristol and Cardiff spring to mind. (London has disproportionately few, as do a couple of other places).
But there are some venues that are in places that are either small towns or even villages: Pinxton, Codnor, South Normanton, Bagillt, Trowbridge, Chippenham and Briton Ferry are examples.There are others. Some of these (the first three, for example) are very close to the M1, so handy for randy motorists (as were the two in Shepshed, now closed). Briton Ferry is near the M4, but right at the very end, so punters are more likely to stop off in Cardiff or carry on the short distance to Swansea. Had anybody any experience of these sort of out-of-the-way places? Do they try harder, or does the relative lack of competition mean they are  crap. And where doe the girls come from? In the case of the first three, it is probably Sheffield, Nottingham or Derby. But what about Bagillt? It's miles from any large centre of population The nearest large(ish) town is Flint, which does seem to be a distinctly deprived area, so earning money "on the game" might be an option for a percentage of the female population. But I think it had its very own knocking shop at one time, and it's hardly likely to be a major supplier of tarts anyway. Are girls who work in these venues only doing so because they can't get any parlour in a major city to take them? Or are they country girls at heart? 
Or are these places exactly the same as any other parlour, just situated out in the sticks?
Any comments or information?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I recall several years ago I went to a parlour in Oakham, Rutland, hardly larger than a village. I recall it was in an attic in a small cobbled street. Now it even has a website.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Lutterworth was a large village on the old A6 I think and I took a 'truckstop' there also years ago

now there is even a second one

Offline Vorteghan

The one in Briton Ferry is a dive. I went there once and never again. Its dilapidated and stinks of damp. Thats damp damp not damp minges. Had only one girl on duty and she was unappealing. There is also Chantells a little further west off the M4 in Skewen which is both more comfortable and has a better choice and standard of working girl.

In South Wales there used to be knocking shops in little places like Llanon and Pontardulais, although way before my time as a punter.

Offline wristjob

I used to live near Pinxton/Codnor/SN and didn't know about any of these places. Actually the only one I know about now is Directors Lodge but I have no clue on prices or anything else. I guess the big problem is they never come up on searches for the main cities

Offline hockogrockle

Just tried the Oakham website. Home page comes up. But none of the buttons for things like location, contact, girls, rota, prices, facilites and so on work at all. A completely useless website, in other words.

Offline smiths

Most parlours (aka brothels) are in big cities: Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Bristol and Cardiff spring to mind. (London has disproportionately few, as do a couple of other places).
But there are some venues that are in places that are either small towns or even villages: Pinxton, Codnor, South Normanton, Bagillt, Trowbridge, Chippenham and Briton Ferry are examples.There are others. Some of these (the first three, for example) are very close to the M1, so handy for randy motorists (as were the two in Shepshed, now closed). Briton Ferry is near the M4, but right at the very end, so punters are more likely to stop off in Cardiff or carry on the short distance to Swansea. Had anybody any experience of these sort of out-of-the-way places? Do they try harder, or does the relative lack of competition mean they are  crap. And where doe the girls come from? In the case of the first three, it is probably Sheffield, Nottingham or Derby. But what about Bagillt? It's miles from any large centre of population The nearest large(ish) town is Flint, which does seem to be a distinctly deprived area, so earning money "on the game" might be an option for a percentage of the female population. But I think it had its very own knocking shop at one time, and it's hardly likely to be a major supplier of tarts anyway. Are girls who work in these venues only doing so because they can't get any parlour in a major city to take them? Or are they country girls at heart? 
Or are these places exactly the same as any other parlour, just situated out in the sticks?
Any comments or information?

There used to be a Parlour called Charlies based in Welwyn in Herts in the middle of nowhere. From outside it looked like an abandoned building and wasnt much better looking in the foyer or up the staircase. The actual flat was ok though, a WG member on here called Kitty rented a room their on a Wednesday for a short while, didnt get the chance to punt with her though sadly.

The logic of the pimp presumably was no neighbours nearby equalled less chance of police visits.

Offline backofthenet

This thread makes me proud to be British. Sniff.

vt

There used to be a Parlour called Charlies based in Welwyn in Herts in the middle of nowhere. From outside it looked like an abandoned building and wasnt much better looking in the foyer or up the staircase. The actual flat was ok though, a WG member on here called Kitty rented a room their on a Wednesday for a short while, didnt get the chance to punt with her though sadly.

The logic of the pimp presumably was no neighbours nearby equalled less chance of police visits.

Such a classy, bright girl in such a dive...you definitely missed a good'un there, smiths!!  :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I recall several years ago I went to a parlour in Oakham, Rutland, hardly larger than a village. I recall it was in an attic in a small cobbled street. Now it even has a website.

AFAIR, this one is still going. However, most of the girls working there tend to catch the trains to get back home, and being out in the sticks, usually tend to finish quite early.

Lutterworth was a large village on the old A6 I think and I took a 'truckstop' there also years ago

now there is even a second one

These 2 have been in Lutterworth for ages, I recall seeing them in lates 90s, and ended up going to the whatever lounge31 in Church Street(?) was called in those days.

Never went to VH, but it had a good following and there were tonnes of FRs on PNet for this establishment.

DaveMugabe

There was some place in Ashby-de-la-Zouche. Had a so-so punt there a few years back.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
There was some place in Ashby-de-la-Zouche. Had a so-so punt there a few years back.

Never been there, Can't remember the exact name, but for some reason, Tasha's(?) comes to mind.

DaveMugabe

Never been there, Can't remember the exact name, but for some reason, Tasha's(?) comes to mind.
Might have been - wouldnt remember tbh, just picked it out of the Sport if I remember correctly

garyrcc

The one in Briton Ferry is a dive.

Makes me laugh when I hear this kind of thing, we're hardly going from an architectural perspective are we?  :D

Offline hockogrockle

Weren't there parlours (maybe still are) in Coalville and Bury St Edmunds? (Although B St E perhaps doesn't count as it's got a cathedral. I do remember there was at one time a brothel in a Cornish hamlet called Roche. Now that is the sort of place that more or less defines the middle of nowhere. Where the dickens did the staff come from? The nearest big centre of population is..er..er. Sorry, I'll have to come back to you on that one.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Weren't there parlours (maybe still are) in Coalville and Bury St Edmunds? (Although B St E perhaps doesn't count as it's got a cathedral. I do remember there was at one time a brothel in a Cornish hamlet called Roche. Now that is the sort of place that more or less defines the middle of nowhere. Where the dickens did the staff come from? The nearest big centre of population is..er..er. Sorry, I'll have to come back to you on that one.

AFAIR, for Coalville, I think it was on, or near Hotel Street.

Offline threechilliman

er, er, not anywhere near Roche!!!

Offline hockogrockle

Just found the Coalville place. It's advertising on Vivastreet. It gives its name there as "Fiona's". But when you look for the location on Google Maps (8 Hotel Street, if you want to know), it's spelt "Fyona's". No idea why there's a variant spelling. a semi-literate owner, I suppose.

Curious6705

er, er, not anywhere near Roche!!!

I think there are a number of pnet reports of a place in Roche / Victoria.