Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming  (Read 1755 times)

Offline 5scott6

I'm looking for an SP in the Notts/Derby area who's into giving rimming. Anyone got any suggestions?

Ideally someone who does it properly and well and of course ideally not someone who charges extra for it but not against it if they're really good

Offline Notts bloke

Ages and ages ago I had a meeting with Manda near j28 and she rimmed the hell out of my arse. Search aw with DE55 postcode. Should come up.

Offline 5scott6

Thanks for the tip, already found her profile and she's straight on my list, cheers

Offline Notts bloke

Kirsty92 also did too thinking about it. She's in chesterfield

Offline Jamesbattersea

Thanks for the tip, already found her profile and she's straight on my list, cheers

Any links

Offline sanjman

Ages and ages ago I had a meeting with Manda near j28 and she rimmed the hell out of my arse. Search aw with DE55 postcode. Should come up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline fredhiggins

Lovely

Offline Jonesmick85

Nawty Francesca gave me a right good rimming when I saw her a few years ago. she tried to whack a small toy up there too, but the batteries has ran out :D

External Link/Members Only

She's very enthusiastic in what she does! ;)

Offline the_special-one92

Nawty Francesca gave me a right good rimming when I saw her a few years ago. she tried to whack a small toy up there too, but the batteries has ran out :D

External Link/Members Only

She's very enthusiastic in what she does! ;)

She didn’t rim me but put a toy up then used a strap on. Quite an experience so yeh I’d highly recommend Fran. Just charges a top price but service deffo matches.

Online Jasonk71

Kirsty92 also did too thinking about it. She's in chesterfield

I haven't seen a mention of her rimming. Can't see it on her likes

Offline Notts bloke

I haven't seen a mention of her rimming. Can't see it on her likes

I had a blow and go ages ago with her. I wasn't feeling the blowjob much so asked if she would rim me and she did. Wanked off and told her when I was going to cum and she took it in her mouth