Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Burton Thai and Sabaidee shops  (Read 2457 times)

Offline redliner69

Just wondering if anyone has recently visited either of the two shops on Station Street in Burton?

I've been very busy lately, and apart from a visit to Lichfield a couple of months ago, Ive only been to see Sue at Rugeley.

Burton Thai has generally offered extras, but Sabaidee has always been hit and miss, although extras have been occasionally possible.

Has anyone ventured lately with some up to date info??

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Dave the man

wow, never ben offered extra's beside HE.  Who gives extra please so I can ask. 

Offline redliner69

wow, never ben offered extra's beside HE.  Who gives extra please so I can ask.

I had a blow job off Shirley, when it first opened. She was sacked soon after.
Hand jobs only off Mai and Nancy (Ithink her name is Nancy, very petite, no more than a size 6 and 5 feet tall)
Both were a while back, hence the question about recent times.

Nothing from anybody else.

Offline Dave the man

I had a blow job off Shirley, when it first opened. She was sacked soon after.
Hand jobs only off Mai and Nancy (Ithink her name is Nancy, very petite, no more than a size 6 and 5 feet tall)
Both were a while back, hence the question about recent times.

Nothing from anybody else.
Ok thank you Redliner

Offline MrHopefull

I'm planning to pay a visit to Thai Massage Burton tomorrow. Has anyone been recently? And girls to avoid?
If it happens I'll add a review at the weekend.

Offline Dave the man

I'm planning to pay a visit to Thai Massage Burton tomorrow. Has anyone been recently? And girls to avoid?
If it happens I'll add a review at the weekend.
Ask for Nancy and ask for what you want when you get in the room, 1 hour booking is best.

Offline Longshot

Offline mancsguy1975

No definitely not - I had a nice massage once after skivving from a meeting once - the massage was useful as a relaxation aid. Best meeting I ever missed.. :yahoo:. but no HJ

Depends who you ask for - ask for a no 11 special, at least that what it was  :lol: :lol:

Offline MrHopefull

Sadly I couldn't get through on Thursday, it just went through to answer machine the couple of times I tried. I'll try again