Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gum clinic in Notts  (Read 487 times)

Offline Name redacted

Gonna get a lot of stick for this....
Received a HJ w/spit as lube from a WG (blow job queen - ill take the abuse) 4 days ago
Firstly, what are the risks from this? Paranoia has fully kicked in.
Secondly, is there any walk in clinics in Notts so I can get seen ASAP without the need for appointments?
Showing no symptoms of anything FYI, and the problem is probably in my head.

Online mrfishyfoo

Gonna get a lot of stick for this....
Received a HJ w/spit as lube from a WG (blow job queen - ill take the abuse) 4 days ago
Firstly, what are the risks from this? Paranoia has fully kicked in.
Secondly, is there any walk in clinics in Notts so I can get seen ASAP without the need for appointments?
Showing no symptoms of anything FYI, and the problem is probably in my head.

Think you need a new hobby MrG.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

First things first you're gonna have to wind yourself for some time yet as whatever you have caught won't be detectable for at least 2 weeks.  :scare: :scare:

Yes there are walk in clinics. Someone on here listed quite a few of them in a handy post called "GUM clinics in the EM" or very similar. I CBA to find the post as you've been here long enough to know how to use the search box.

Hope you didn't wash yourself down in bleach after she'd done with you ?? If you did you'll probably need to go to A&E for the burns.  :hi: :hi:

Offline Name redacted

Kind post as ever.

Yeah.... Forgot about searching older threads. On it now.
And I will be giving up this hobby. No longer for me after recent issues. Tried to dip my toe back in but will turn to stamp collecting.

Without the saliva  :lol:

Online mrfishyfoo

Kind post as ever.

Yeah.... Forgot about searching older threads. On it now.
And I will be giving up this hobby. No longer for me after recent issues. Tried to dip my toe back in but will turn to stamp collecting.

Without the saliva  :lol:

Being sensible.....as long as you had a piss after she'd done, an empty bladder harbors no bugs and all that, and washed your cock you should be fine.  :hi: :hi:

BUT and it's a big but symptoms won't show for 2 weeks after exposure so if you go to the gum before then all they will tell you is that you were clean prior to having a wank.

Good luck with your new hobby.  :drinks: :drinks: I'd suggest shagging whores but maybe that's not appropriate at the moment.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Name redacted

Thanks buddy. Never had thoughts before and been at this for 3 years, but recent health issues (mental if anyone hasn't guessed) has changed me in so many ways.

I know the risks are low, if not virtually non existant.

Offline HailWood

Ah Mr G. I feel for you I really do. What on earth possessed you to book this woman with her 7 straight red cards on here.

As Fishy says the chances you have caught anything are very slim. So give it a couple of weeks then head to a GUM clinic or do an on-line/postal test for peace of mind. Best wishes, fella.

Offline Name redacted

Ah Mr G. I feel for you I really do. What on earth possessed you to book this woman with her 7 straight red cards on here

I essentially wanted in and out, nothing more. Nothing less. Just wanted to pop. I considered others, but I needed to just get going again with this haha 😂 weren't after a 5* service.

What a fuck up! You live and learn. I already know I'm fine regarding this. It's just my mind. Lmao

Offline dirkdiggler583

HJ with spit as lube and you panicking  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Odds of catching anything are exactly 1.486%

Offline Name redacted

Like I said dickdiggler, I've had a few issues over the past few years. My minds not exactly straight. It may be a low chance, but higher than winning the lottery, yet I bet you have a cheeky go to win that million....