Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyEmma85 - glasgow  (Read 2598 times)

8 review(s) for NaughtyNic1010 (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline john_bhoy

External Link/Members Only

So following on from my cancelled duo I headed up to see Emma on her own.

HH - £80

I make my way up to her room and as I got out the lift I get a text saying "can you wait 5 minutes I'm just getting ready" :scare: so I'm stood in the hallway like a spare prick and go into the stairwell and consider just fucking off but I hold on.

Get to the room and Emma opens, good looking girl wearing lingerie and stockings, slightly heavier than I thought from her photographs, however still a great figure with great pretty big tits.

I like to get the money out the way straight away, Emma was already naked by time I had my wallet out.

Onto the bed which started the usual way nice DFk and playing with my cock and me getting in about her tits. Then she moves to OWO, great enthusiasm and put a lot of effort in, then onto RO which I can take or leave tbh.

Move onto mish, then ontop and Owo to finish, no CIM. Quick clean up and chat before making my way.

All in all a good punt, with a down to earth friendly girl who put a lot of effort into our meeting, just a pity about the pre punt antics!

Offline tazman1002001

Glad you had a good time with Emma, she is a great looking girl who really does make an effort to ensure you leave with a smile on your face. I love her tits especially and she has the most attentive nipples you will ever see.

Shame about the duo as I know it's a popular service thes girls offer but as you said it's not good as you made the effor to get to them and then it's a no show. .... Maybe next time?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline john_bhoy

Glad you had a good time with Emma, she is a great looking girl who really does make an effort to ensure you leave with a smile on your face. I love her tits especially and she has the most attentive nipples you will ever see.

Shame about the duo as I know it's a popular service thes girls offer but as you said it's not good as you made the effor to get to them and then it's a no show. .... Maybe next time?

Yeah mate I can't complain about Emma, it was a great punt, just disappointed about the duo but got my eye on another duo that are regularly up here so need to wait until the time suits.

Offline chinafan

She looks a cracker, and full credit to you for sticking with the punt. That hanging around a hotel stairwell for 5 minutes would have had me walking, I think.

How firm are those breasts of hers?