Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blurred or hiden face on AdultWork profile!  (Read 3871 times)

Offline muffdiver

Horn got the better of my head! Not that one.

That is the last time i punt without seeing a proper picture .

Even then you can get caught out but when you don't have a face shot 99.9999% of the time you will be disappointed at best !

What are your experiences guys.

Jim Panzee

Even then you can get caught out but when you don't have a face shot 99.9999% of the time you will be disappointed at best !

I know you look at the body pics and think, well she's got nice legs and ass so she cant be that bad and then when you turn up you see that indeed she is that bad.

Do you have a link to the one you saw.

yorkshire123

Sorry muff but are you saying you met up with a munter today?
If so any possibility of a review  :hi:

Offline muffdiver

It's a gamble and when the horn blows it blows loud so i went for it.

Happened my last two punts, they were both plan C's though.

I'll write a review v soon when i have a bit more time.

links:

External Link/Members Only
nice enough average service likeness to the picture.....LOL

Friendly and nice enough, service okish 25 mins not quite an hour and again likeness to the picture.......lollllllll

Acid test for a punt: walking away how do you feel ?

:scare:

new_punter

Hidden or blurred faces are quite common on AW, sometimes you just have to take a gamble. 

Luckily not had a bad roll of the dice (yet).

GeeWiz

I've seen three new girls this year.  Two with face pics, one without.  The ones with pics must have been taken when you had to load films into cameras and get them developed in Boots.  The one without I discovered that her face was her best feature.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hidden or blurred faces are quite common on AW, sometimes you just have to take a gamble. 

Luckily not had a bad roll of the dice (yet).

If we all avoided girls without face pictures they might have to think again ----- or go back to stacking shelves.    :hi:

new_punter

If we all avoided girls without face pictures they might have to think again ----- or go back to stacking shelves.    :hi:

Not just members here punting though.  Maybe one day this site will be able to effect that kind of change.

Perhaps AW could ask the WGs to put up a face pic, which is in a special gallery that we pay for at a fixed price.  No doubt the bean counters would like that option.

vorian

I will only punt with a clear face picture, the only exception is if I am recommended by established UKP members, to me that is an acceptable risk.

Offline smiths

Nowhere near your 99.9999% fortunately. If i had been i would of long retired from punting and taken up wanking and pulling.

In reality a face pic is preferable to me but not essential, and if i had insisted on only punting with WGs with face pics i would of missed out on many good WGs over the years.

Offline smiths

Seeing as many punters dont post on here and some of them dont know about it that isnt going to happen in reality though.

Offline smiths

Not just members here punting though.  Maybe one day this site will be able to effect that kind of change.

Perhaps AW could ask the WGs to put up a face pic, which is in a special gallery that we pay for at a fixed price.  No doubt the bean counters would like that option.

Hell will freeze over before i spend one penny of my money to A/W directly like this. I dont do business with the low life scum who run A/W directly on principle.

Offline hendrix

We'd also miss out on at least two of the best girls in London.

Offline Jimmyredcab

We'd also miss out on at least two of the best girls in London.

I can live with that, I am no longer desperate to fuck pro$$ies, no face picture, no business from me -------- seemples.   :hi:

Offline hendrix

I can live with that, I am no longer desperate to fuck pro$$ies, no face picture, no business from me -------- seemples.   :hi:

Fair enough  :hi:

Davehorn

I'm a risk taker and have gambled a couple of times. Those with no face pics have ended up looking far better than those who post them on their profile. Worth the risk in my eyes, plus I'm not that fussy.  ;)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I'm a risk taker and have gambled a couple of times. Those with no face pics have ended up looking far better than those who post them on their profile. Worth the risk in my eyes, plus I'm not that fussy.  ;)

After 30+ years of punting I reserve the right to be fussy, my money, my rules.  :hi:

broksonic

I don't really see the point of the verification pics on Adult work that do not how the WG's face.   I thought the idea of the verification picture was for the punter to see if the WG was genuine or

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't really see the point of the verification pics on Adult work that do not how the WG's face.   I thought the idea of the verification picture was for the punter to see if the WG was genuine or

Most verification pictures are less than flattering, even Michelle Independent hides her verification photo.  :unknown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

No it is supposed to be so AW can verify the photos are the same.  Which has been proven they don't bother doing

Offline Jimmyredcab

No it is supposed to be so AW can verify the photos are the same.  Which has been proven they don't bother doing

Even if they do there is nothing to stop the profile being passed on to the next trafficked girl who arrives from Romania.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Even if they do there is nothing to stop the profile being passed on to the next trafficked girl who arrives from Romania.  :thumbsdown:

true but with the money they make they can afford to have someone check the photos monthly.  either that or make everyone verify every month or every three months.

Davehorn

After 30+ years of punting I reserve the right to be fussy, my money, my rules.  :hi:

Fair enough. I wasn't directing it at you, just giving my own opinion that's all..

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fair enough. I wasn't directing it at you, just giving my own opinion that's all..

No problem, I do sometimes break my rule if the girl ticks enough boxes ------------- such as location, price, age and build.  :thumbsup:

Jim Panzee

Funnily enough the first ever punt I had I never saw her face or visited her profile I just rang her up from the number I found in a newspaper and she was fucking gorgeous and a good fuck!

one of the best punts I've had yet. I put that one down to beginners luck. ;)

Offline mattylondon

No problem, I do sometimes break my rule if the girl ticks enough boxes ------------- such as location, price, age and build.  :thumbsup:
How can it be a rule if you then break it?!   :wacko:

Offline Jimmyredcab

How can it be a rule if you then break it?!   :wacko:

If it's my rule then I have a perfect right to break it when it suits me.    :hi:

Have you done that review yet on the fantastic Romanian girl ----------------- or is it more of your bullshit, you were always an expert at spouting bullshit ------------- no offense meant.    :hi:

Offline mattylondon

------------ no offense meant.    :hi:
No offense taken Jim.

I don't take your numerous posting inconsistencies seriously enough to be offended.  :cool:

Offline Jimmyredcab

No offense taken Jim.

I don't take your numerous posting inconsistencies seriously enough to be offended.  :cool:

So we can all assume that the fantastic Romanian girl was a figment of your imagination.     :hi: :hi:

Offline mattylondon

So we can all assume that the fantastic Romanian girl was a figment of your imagination.     :hi: :hi:
I don't believe that you speak for the rest of the members here or are the site owner.  :hi:

Of course, you're free to assume whatever makes you happy. I want you to be happy. :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

I don't believe that you speak for the rest of the members here or are the site owner.  :hi:

Of course, you're free to assume whatever makes you happy. I want you to be happy. :P

You were such a pest before that you had PM access withdrawn ---------------- true or not.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

You were such a pest before that you had PM access withdrawn ---------------- true or not.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:rolleyes:

Jim Panzee

RNinePunter

To be fair, I've been lucky with the regulars that I have found. I have one regular and one that I see once a while to mix things up and they are far more good with a nicer body than the ones with face pics. Could always do 30 mins OP, see your mojo swings.

Gordo987

Being an arse man, I'm not all that bothered really  :unknown:

password02

It's a gamble and when the horn blows it blows loud so i went for it.

Happened my last two punts, they were both plan C's though.
I'll write a review v soon when i have a bit more time.
links:
nice enough average service likeness to the picture.....LOL

Friendly and nice enough, service okish 25 mins not quite an hour and again likeness to the picture.......lollllllll

Acid test for a punt: walking away how do you feel ?

:scare:

Any chance you can do a review on this AW girl? - I am in the area in a few weeks time and she does look good from her profile?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Dick4snowqueens

My rule is no face pic no meet
I've gone to some  WGs without seeing a face pic
 :dash:
Fucking roadkill faces with bad makeup job.
I'm like "no wonder u have ur face blurred"
 :lol:

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 11:23:56 am by Dick4snowqueens »

Offline Jimmyredcab

I search Adultwork every morning, don't know why I bother, all I seem to get is shit like this -----------

Hidden Image/Members Only

charming_red

Yeh its annoying when they do that.
I found this shit in someones profile. Completely pointless...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline itk

I doubt I'd punt if I based a booking with a WG who had face pics, seem so rare these days. I won't spend a penny on PG through AW, so if the body looks good and decent feedback I will book. I always have the option of walking at the door.

Offline smiths

I doubt I'd punt if I based a booking with a WG who had face pics, seem so rare these days. I won't spend a penny on PG through AW, so if the body looks good and decent feedback I will book. I always have the option of walking at the door.

And I would of missed out on punting with many gems if I had excluded them for not having face pics.

With UKP the idea is a punter reads reviews from punters they find credible and asks them about the WG and then decides whether to punt with the WG or not.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, you do have the option of walking ----------- but you may have taken an hour to reach her.    :bomb: :bomb:

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Don't underestimate how different someone can look from their blurred AW profile pic

Met a WG who I was thinking about for a while, mainly in terms of location and price. She had a lovely personality but she was completely nothing  as I had imagined her. She was 15 years older and had a bad / missing tooth to boot. My face almost dropped when I went in. I didn't even do it 'properly' ended up finishing myself and making  a dash for it

If you go blurred, she has to be well reviewed

Offline purple_t

I've been lucky so far. No face pics but they've turned out to be above average looking