Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ranting about AW!  (Read 931 times)

Offline Home Alone

I know we probably all have had gripes with AW; but they've just gone too far for me this morning!

I've had an email from them 'reminding' me that I still have 1.05 AW Credits to my name and that there are several uses to which they could be put. It's followed by a "Hope you don't mind this intrusion" message.

Well, I do, actually!! :diablo: I know I have 1.05 Credits to my name and I also know how little they'll buy me.

What AW's really saying is, "We'd really like you to spend some more money with us." Well, I won't! I've got two Regulars whom I see at various frequencies and with both of whom I'm perfectly comfortable and can see myself seeing out my punting experiences.

Has anyone else similar gripes about this misuse of almost monopoly power?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Why not just unsubscribe from their mailing list altogether then you won't get any emails at all.   :unknown:   The only ones I get are new member alerts who are within my set area.

Might just be me but I can never understand people who put up with and then complain about something that takes seconds to stop.    :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:13:14 am by daviemac »

Offline Home Alone

I'm obliged for your trenchant reminder, Davie. :hi:

When I looked on the appropriate page of AW, I saw that for some reason the box about receiving emails from the company was one of only three that, for some reason, I hadn't checked x. I've now corrected that omission in respect of all three. Rant over!

Offline boardyhell

its a shame you cant delete the amount to charity,i have a similar amount and its annoying that it always comes up when you login

Offline threechilliman

I know we probably all have had gripes with AW; but they've just gone too far for me this morning!

I've had an email from them 'reminding' me that I still have 1.05 AW Credits to my name and that there are several uses to which they could be put. It's followed by a "Hope you don't mind this intrusion" message.

Well, I do, actually!! :diablo: I know I have 1.05 Credits to my name and I also know how little they'll buy me.

What AW's really saying is, "We'd really like you to spend some more money with us." Well, I won't! I've got two Regulars whom I see at various frequencies and with both of whom I'm perfectly comfortable and can see myself seeing out my punting experiences.

Has anyone else similar gripes about this misuse of almost monopoly power?

Well, you're a wealthier man than me. I think I have 15p in credit and have done for a number of years. I suspect I won't get an invite as, on AW, 15p will buy me fuck all!

Offline Home Alone

its a shame you cant delete the amount to charity,
i have a similar amount and its annoying that it always comes up when you login
You gave me an idea that almost wouldn't be acceptableto AW, boardyhell. I should have told them to donate the £1.05 to the fund on here for keeping the Board running well! ;) :D
« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 09:14:38 am by Home Alone »

Offline Lewis

its a shame you cant delete the amount to charity,i have a similar amount and its annoying that it always comes up when you login

The only charity AW are concerned about is their own.

The amount of fake accounts recently has gone into overdrive. If you try and report them, they delete your account as you're seen to be using it to report fake accounts and not seek services with it. Not to mention being accused of not acting within the spirit of the AW club. Quite funny really as on one hand they're advising not to seek services at the moment because of Covid, but if you don't they delete your account for trying to help them.

They've also previously told me when I queried to them about the deletion by email to "perhaps take your custom elsewhere".

Obviously they are upset with me for affecting their money they earn for "charity".