Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Random rarely heard terms that might actually be informative, old or new  (Read 4621 times)

Online bhudda

Offline subg

"taking the kids to Pizza Express" - going out whoring

Offline standardpostage

"taking the kids to Pizza Express" - going out whoring
LOL Haha ;Re Prince  Andrew.

Online RandomGuy99

Online webpunter

Bubbly

We all know what this means  :scare:     

Few Awank profiles have this showing & when i see it then an instant no, although usually looking that way from 1st glance anyways

Online webpunter

An early oily

From years ago when in the City.  Leaving the office late morning / before lunch

Go & get tugged off, then to the boozer for lunch & a few celebratory beers

Offline Horizontal pleasures

What does NGFE stand for?
I thought it must be NOT Girl Friend Experience
but
Urban Dictionary shows Nerdy Gay Fag
not sure about the extra E?

Offline Gordon Bennett

There's a group of older ladies who work together in Manchester and in their collective AW profile they talk about offering...

The Personal Service

..... which sounds very coy and 1970s!

Also, a lot of agency or parlour profiles talk about ladies who provide all services from "A to Z" (ie do anal) and those that do "B to Z" (ie don't do anal).

Offline bdyno

My all time favourite advice a 5 out of 10 single friend was given, Go Ugly Early. Meaning get in there while all the good looking folk enjoying their evening and the munters are left waiting until the end of the night.
I used to do this all the time back in my clubbing days during the 90s.

Quite often ended up getting the more attractive friend instead - I think they couldn't cope with not being the one getting attention.  A couple of times I got both of them :)

Online webpunter

In my experience the burds who ain't quite as fit are usually a much better shag
They make more effort rather than relying on their looks
Most likely they've had more practise - as opposed to some hottie who is up herself
You ain't gonna be leaving the lights on all night
Once its up close & personal you ain't gonna be looking at the burd that much [especially when its dark]
As opposed to targeting an 8-9 i've gone for a 6-7
Chances of success increase exponentially
Rather than having a vanilla type fiddle around with a stunner i've had some proper shagging sessions with good looking girl-next-door types
Who go for it & the next day i'm exhausted  :yahoo:

I used to do this all the time back in my clubbing days during the 90s.

Quite often ended up getting the more attractive friend instead - I think they couldn't cope with not being the one getting attention.  A couple of times I got both of them :)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2019, 07:39:54 pm by webpunter »