Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Denied a booking for being an active reviewer  (Read 1427 times)

Offline BillyPoison

Hi everyone recently I was denied a booking because I was an active member on this site. Whilst I fully understand the reasons why I was denied for example trolling and negative reviews that weren't called for by disgruntled punters)(not me) I just want the ladies to realise something in case this is the beginning of a trend.

Firstly the identity of the person who refused my booking is not important I have no wish to disclose this so please don't ask.

The ladies have a website in which they can communicate with each other about bad punters in hope their experiences will remain safe.

The only way punters can be informed about bad, dangerous, fake meets etc is to read the reviews on this website.

Bear thought please ladies if this is a new trend and you dissuade punters reporting on this website you will in effect put us at risk from scams and dangerous situations where people get mugged etc.

Unfortunately my adult work username is the same as the username on here and alas my honesty has backfired on me yet again even though the girls can get a feel for my personality reading my reviews and reviewing on here can be advantageous to them as well.

So the last word is please girls spare thought for your clients safety and don't ask us not to share our experiences. I know you girls get some negative, hurtful reviews unfairly sometimes but we can read them for ourselves and decide whether they are fair or unfair.

Thanks
BP
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 01:47:01 pm by BillyPoison »

Offline Belgarion

An SP confident in her abilities will not fear a review.

You can also book on the phone anonymously if your AW profile is causing you problems

Online ciderhead

This is a good reason not to have the same name for aw and ukp, my ukp use is no secret but not something I announce booking a punt

vw

Indigo rose by any chance?   :unknown:

External Link/Members Only

banned from here and UKE

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147927.msg1622412#msg1622412

banning reason - Man hating whore with years of lies and attacks against UKP and it's owner but now wants to use it to respond about herself + Multiple accounts (firehome, indigorose)

Shit punt by all accounts but loads of punters with no balls wont negative her.

Look at this for a positive.   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=213110.0

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline BillyPoison

The name of the lady in question doesn't matter. They have the right to refuse a booking for any reason I'm cool with that. What's important is the long term implications of not being able to report things through fear of being denied meets. That's dodgy as we could end up in dangerous situations. What's difficult to accept is I've been denied a meet even though I'm not annonimous when some shady potential sex attacker could make a new account or just phone in maybe.

I just want the girls to know this stuff is important to us and please don't initiate a trend.

Nuff said  :hi:

vw

The name of the lady in question doesn't matter. They have the right to refuse a booking for any reason I'm cool with that. What's important is the long term implications of not being able to report things through fear of being denied meets. That's dodgy as we could end up in dangerous situations. What's difficult to accept is I've been denied a meet even though I'm not annonimous when some shady potential sex attacker could make a new account or just phone in maybe.

I just want the girls to know this stuff is important to us and please don't initiate a trend.

Why let her know you are a reviewer by keeping the same name here and AW ?   :unknown:

Were you applying to review or something?

Fact is some prossies and most pimps hate this site.

They have their own sites to help keep them safe.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 02:57:20 pm by vw »

Offline BillyPoison

Why let her know you are a reviewer by keeping the same name here and AW ?   :unknown:

Obviously a schoolboy error mate.  :dash: :unknown:

vw

Obviously a schoolboy error mate.  :dash: :unknown:

Probably best to change AW many prossies do cross reference.

Good luck with the next.   :hi:

Cannot see why you dont name her to save other punters bothering to try.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 04:42:22 pm by vw »

Offline CoverMyEyes

Probably best to change AW many prossies do cross reference.

Good luck with the next.   :hi:

Cannot see why you dont name her to save other punters bothering to try.

If you change your name on AW does it still show your old name to providers? For some reason I thought it did but I'm probably wrong.

vw

If you change your name on AW does it still show your old name to providers? For some reason I thought it did but I'm probably wrong.

Only aliaises I think

Offline CoverMyEyes

Only aliaises I think

Ah - that might be where I got the idea from. Knew there was some linking that went on. Thanks.

Offline LLPunting

Your published activity centres around Bristol, why are you publishing here in the London region?

If you are talking about a London SP that has an axe to grind against this site then presumably it's because she's received negatives here.  The question therefore begs as to why you want to see her, given those negatives?
Did you attempt to book her via AW or did she respond to an RB? 
Did you reveal under questioning that you actively review on these sites?
If she's denied you a meeting then why are you still protecting her?

vw

Your published activity centres around Bristol, why are you publishing here in the London region?

:unknown: :unknown:

Its not

Joe Carstairs

Oh dear, as a new member I am unable to message Admin to change my name.

vw

Oh dear, as a new member I am unable to message Admin to change my name.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=1

tell him new name and temporary password. 

Joe Carstairs

Tried that but can’t send private messages because I am a new member.

Offline Mr_Pink

Sounds like a Plymouth lady we all love.

vw

Tried that but can’t send private messages because I am a new member.

report your post to sure he will message back at some point

Offline BillyPoison

If you are talking about a London SP that has an axe to grind against this site then presumably it's because she's received negatives here.  The question therefore begs as to why you want to see her, given those negatives?
Did you attempt to book her via AW or did she respond to an RB? 
Did you reveal under questioning that you actively review on these sites?
If she's denied you a meeting then why are you still protecting her?

Have you been drinking heavily my friend?

To jump in and rant on like that when youre in the wrong forum is a bit dumb isnt is it?  :dash:

Offline squigmcdig

Indigorose aka gabrielaxira had to be odds on favourite for this.  If so you dodged a bullet and it could be argued having the sane name filters out some idiots,  I don't think it is a good idea add others have said.

Offline Mr_Pink

Indigorose aka gabrielaxira had to be odds on favourite for this.  If so you dodged a bullet and it could be argued having the sane name filters out some idiots,  I don't think it is a good idea add others have said.

Agree bullet dodged, you just well set fire to your money.