Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty vs money  (Read 2265 times)

Offline kilrath1

As sex is very much in the mind I find that "model" women usually turn out to be less than optimal - they are usually a) expensive and b) up themselves (because they know how good they look). Much prefer average GND to good looking girls who are fun to be with and know how to have a good time.

Fun, witty, and adventurous trump overly pretty any day for me. I also prefer women who can look good with hardly any makeup. I've had a few apologise because they haven't applied any due to being in a rush - apology waved aside because I find their natural beauty a turn on  :D

Offline Silver Birch

I've got to fancy her at least a bit. If I don't, it's a waste of my money no matter how cheap she is.

Offline Moses

As sex is very much in the mind I find that "model" women usually turn out to be less than optimal - they are usually a) expensive and b) up themselves (because they know how good they look). Much prefer average GND to good looking girls who are fun to be with and know how to have a good time.

Fun, witty, and adventurous trump overly pretty any day for me. I also prefer women who can look good with hardly any makeup. I've had a few apologise because they haven't applied any due to being in a rush - apology waved aside because I find their natural beauty a turn on  :D

All for the natural beauty but we live in a world where you can get surgery to look like anyone famous I think there more votes for cheap thrills then the top end beauty thanks for the input

Offline Moses

I've got to fancy her at least a bit. If I don't, it's a waste of my money no matter how cheap she is.

Yeah more of a mind thing having a good connection