Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decriminailise Prostitution AGAIN,  (Read 1040 times)

Offline hungrypunt

BBC2 today Victoria Darbyshire 9am

probably same old shit

Offline Bangers and Gash

BBC2 today Victoria Darbyshire 9am

probably same old shit

I thought prostitution was already decriminalised? Because how did Keith Vaz-eline MP avoid prosecution for knobbing rent boys?  :unknown:

Offline Matrix

Offline Jimmyredcab

I thought prostitution was already decriminalised?

Some aspects of prostitution are illegal ---------------- such as two or more girls working from the same premises.   :hi:

Offline smiths

I thought prostitution was already decriminalised? Because how did Keith Vaz-eline MP avoid prosecution for knobbing rent boys?  :unknown:

Its better than that Bangers, a real Indie working solely alone at all times off/street in a premises is legal, there is nothing to decriminalise their. Though if she doesn't own the freehold she could be breaking the terms of her tenancy or lease.

What is of course illegal is a brothel where 1 or more WGs work out of the same premises either together or 1 one day, another the next, that is still a brothel, though punters aren't breaking the law unless its proved 1 or more of the WGs were underage and/or being coerced/forced, and neither are the WGs if they have a pimp and aren't helping him or her run it like answering the phone to punters. The street scene both for WGs and punters, and pimps that take a cut agreed or not of a WGs fees are also breaking the law obviously.

Offline JamesKW

Where we visit EE Prossies,(and as you have said yourself parties) it is very rare that there is only one WG there.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Where we visit EE Prossies,(and as you have said yourself parties) it is very rare that there is only one WG there.

Indeed -------------- but they are breaking the law, not our problem.     :hi:

Offline george r

yes that went very quiet didn't it  :thumbsdown:

Offline Itsnotshy

I watched this and the repulsive prude Kat Banyard and some feminist Labour MP called for paying for sex to made a criminal offence yet again.I fear these neo-puritans just will not stop until they get their way.A bit like feminazi terminators.

Online webpunter

I can't see the end of the oldest profession anytime soon

The rozzers have enuf problems trying to catch muzzy trafficking gangs & paedophiles, let alone having to deal with burds who open their legs to make some £ & the associated punters

Its a fully fledged industry.  There would be very long queues at the Courts if it became an offence & it was enforced.  Plenty of rozzers & those in the judicial system will be hookering.  Rent boys for the latter of course  :sarcastic:

I watched this and the repulsive prude Kat Banyard and some feminist Labour MP called for paying for sex to made a criminal offence yet again.I fear these neo-puritans just will not stop until they get their way.A bit like feminazi terminators.

Online Steely Dan

Look how successful banning fox hunting was. Banning the hunting of 'foxes' will be equally successful.

Online webpunter

The feminazis don't really give a fuck about women selling their bodies
What they don't like is that this gives blokes the ability to pay for sex
They lose their power in witholding sex coz they are usually miserable, ugly & boring munters
Which most blokes would rather bash one out rather than shag
And on the flip side there are all the benefits that hookers provide.  Especially with assistance from UKP which helps reduces the chances of crap punts

goldwing1

Look how successful banning fox hunting was. Banning the hunting of 'foxes' will be equally successful.

You can hunt foxes if you take an owl with you, no doubt there will be some mad loophole when it comes down to a spot of kerb crawling