Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophiebabe001  (Read 1565 times)

Michael80

External Link/Members Only

I was visiting this girls just one hour ago  and I can say first thing that I was impressed was how really beautiful they look like and the second one the place was very clean.
The girl from the right hand side have piercing in her tong that`s make the blow job to be very sensual an so good. The other girl from the left hand side is busty that`s make a pleasure for a nipple lick x.
I can say this girls are completing one of each other and them are very nice behaving and good services...Like in the profile says that are doing all the services included in the price I can guarantee everyone who will visit  them that`s totally true and handsome.Very presentable very clean and nice smell them skin,hair,pussy ... everything. Was wonderful to visit them and I had the real one of the most beautiful and chill experience in my life and I can say this girls deserve the price.
I will definitely see them again with the first occasion when I will be back in London ..... Than guys don`t miss the out ...or at least one of them x

OldAdmin

Apart from the fact that doesn't read like a genuine punter review.
The writing style of multiple dots is same as the A/W profile.

Online NightKid

The x'es alone probably gives it away ... nice quick catch nonetheless.  :thumbsup:

supersuper

A Beautiful girl with all her curves in the right places! sophies girlfriend nicole023 give a superb girlfriend experience, a must see imo! :thumbsup:

Stealthshagger

Offline Quatro

Well, notwithstanding the obvious bullshit posts above, they do look interesting.

Nicole especially has looks pretty fucking hot in her gallery

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Highride

How do you book Nicole023? She doesn't read emails and doesn't confirm bookings made online.

Highride

Hi can you tell me how to contact nicole023. I have tried booking her online but she doesn't confirm it and I can't find contact number in her profile so it would be helpful if you have any idea of how to book her. Thanks

Highride

Can anyone recommend a sexy south American babe. I am looking for the price range from 80 to 150 max for an hour.
thanks in advance