Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PETITE_ANGEL XX - Harrow  (Read 1256 times)

johnnyboy61

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was very much looking forward to meeting again with Lian External Link/Members Only , but a couple of hours before the arranged time she texted me to cancel as she wasn't well. I know that there are many who would think that she must blown me out for a better offer, but I like to think that we have a fairly honest relationship, and I am more than prepared to believe her.  As my other reg External Link/Members Only is away for a month, I might have just called it a day, but having arranged to see Lian about four days previously I now had to give all that expectation some release (my punting window of opportunity is quite small and wouldn't open up again until a week's time).  Scouring AW I couldn't see past Sergei's NW London harems that dominate the first page in my area as he keeps bumping them up the list (in reality a number of Sergies of course) and nothing jumped out.  I would have like to have tried Eva External Link/Members Only who had been recommended to me my PM before a spate of good reviews on UKP, but she's away and is accessing her AW account from Hungary, the renowned Xena and Nikki are also at home at the moment. It was all looking fairly bleak, and then Sarah (Petite Angel) suddenly pops to the top of the AW page. I had my eye on her for sometime, but with two fantastic regs there seemed no need to punt elsewhere, but as neither were available I fired off a quick text followed by a phone call and a punt was arranged for an hour's time - game on!

Sarah's place is a private flat on the top floor of a terraced house (as it has its own front door strictly speaking I suppose it's a maisonette) not far from the shopping centre in Harrow.  Parking in the surrounding streets is restricted, so I parked in the local Tesco car park - as it happens handy for a little shopping after the punt. At five foot and slim Sarah most definitely lives up to her Petite billing, but I can tell you, she is no Angel!  As has been commented before, facially she can be described as quite plain, although I suppose this impression was reinforced by the fact that she had very little makeup on, and like many girls I suppose that she would look quite different dolled up for a night out. She is Russian/Polish but her English is excellent as she is a linguist.  She uses her lounge to see clients, which is dominated by a huge TV, but the sofa bed is opened out and covered and is more than adequate even for a person of my size (I must be three times the size of Sarah)

I arrived freshly showered so stripped straight down to our chuddies (anyone remember this term for underwear from Goodness Gracious Me? - it's possibly a proper Anglo/Indian term for pants, perhaps someone on here can confirm) and as there was getting on for a foot and a half height difference between us I sat on the bed and Sarah sat on my lap facing me. I like to start off slowly and after kissing moving on to FK and DFK I removed her bra and gave her nipples a good suck.  Now if I had one criticism it would be the sudden shuddering and moans which started at this point.  Yes, I think many of us get a thrill from knowing we've turned a woman on, but this was all far too early and continued as we moved on to the bed for a bit of mutual groping.  Working my way to getting a finger inside of her it wasn't long before the shuddering increased in intensity and she appeared to climax - I wasn't convinced this was the case however as I didn't spot any other signs and would probably have left her rating at a neutral if things had stayed like this.  She moved on to some good deep OWO and I think at this point she was doing her best to make me cum, but as a one pop per visit guy this wasn't going to happen.  She manoeuvred herself into 69 and this time I wasn't going to accept anything but a real climax from her whilst she was going hammer and tongs at me at the other end.  Eventually we started to get the real thing as I held her tight to me whilst working on her clit, and when she does actually climax she comes like a train.  She started to rub her pussy vigorously on my mouth and with her clit planted firmly on my tongue I really didn't have to do much work to finish her off and this time the shuddering was for real.  When she managed to move off me she was flushed and to be quite frank I could see that she would be good for nothing for at least five minutes until she recovered and stopped shaking.  I lay behind her in spoons as she slowly came down and when she was good to go she slipped a condom on me and got on top.  After a slow build up she finally sat up a really started to grind her pussy on me and go for it, I couldn't hold back any longer and we reached that holy grail of a simultaneous climax.  After the post-coital collapse and cuddle she started thanking me, saying that she had no idea the meet was going to end up this way and that although it was only just gone noon all she felt like doing was curling up and going to sleep. I did give her a ticking off for the acting at the beginning of the session, but she said that most men expect it, but don't actually do enough to make sure that she enjoys the session as well.

So, would I return?  It was a great thrill to get Sarah to climax properly twice (if she didn't, her acting skills must be up there with Judi Dench) and she certainly gave me everything that I wanted.  For me facial looks are very important, and in this respect she couldn't match my two regs of Nicky and Lian, who are both very pretty (to me anyway - I know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder). However, I would return, but probably only if they were unavailable, but I would certainly look forward to it, and perhaps when I walk through the door her expectations might be different from what they must have been this time faced with an overweight, balding, grey haired guy in his fifties.

Offline The Beano

Nice review, Sarah is always a safe bet for a visit.
TB