Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: peeing outside  (Read 1063 times)

Offline psharpe

Wondered if anyone can offer any recommendations on girls who do peeing. New to this and really looking for a girl who is just happy to let someone watch her pee somewhere. Ideally would be nice if she was happy to go somewhere outside. Has anyone come across a girl and done this? Any experience of this? Thanks

vw

no idea for alfresco, have you asked on UKE may get some prossies respond to you. External Link/Members Only

For outdoor stuff a certain level of trust is needed before some will do this sort of meet.

Offline psharpe

Thanks for advice :) Most appreciated. I shall post on there and see if any girls come forward who might be able to help.

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

Be careful no one sees you. Last week, I saw a sign around Bond Street stating public urination results in a £500 fine. :unknown:

Offline JayEZ2K

Wondered if anyone can offer any recommendations on girls who do peeing. New to this and really looking for a girl who is just happy to let someone watch her pee somewhere. Ideally would be nice if she was happy to go somewhere outside. Has anyone come across a girl and done this? Any experience of this? Thanks
I've seen girls peeing in public during a night out, and even blatantly in front of hundreds of people at Trafalgar Square during a festival. One time a girl who I didn't know, was friendily talking to me while she peed. I was trying to be polite and not stare, but I really wanted to get down to ground level for a better view. For me it's not so much the peeing part, but there was something hot about seeing a sexy young girl squatting with her pussy out in public. Without actively looking for it, I've seen it about 5 or 6 times.

Be careful no one sees you. Last week, I saw a sign around Bond Street stating public urination results in a £500 fine. :unknown:
Thanks for the info. Often times I get caught out with no other options, so I should be more careful. Shame there are not more public urinals, especially given the heavy fine.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:19:03 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline redveee

I've seen girls peeing in public during a night out, and even blatantly in front of hundreds of people at Trafalgar Square during a festival. One time a girl who I didn't know, was friendily talking to me while she peed. I was trying to be polite and not stare, but I really wanted to get down to ground level for a better view. For me it's not so much the peeing part, but there was something hot about seeing a sexy young girl squatting with her pussy out in public. Without actively looking for it, I've seen it about 5 or 6 times.

Thanks for the info. Often times I get caught out with no other options, so I should be more careful. Shame there are not more public urinals, especially given the heavy fine.

During the last Christmas piss-up period I was coming home from work and saw two girls squatting down and thought something was odd then as I got alongside I could see their trousers were midthigh and a few so called friends were cheering them as they peed. Shame it was too dark for me to see any detail, I've got a thing for seeing girls flashing etc outdoors.

Offline Josler

Many years ago was watching England v Wales at the old Wembley, half time went for a drink and noticed huge queue for ladies toilets.  Rather than wait there was about 40 woman all squatting and peeing and tbh no one appeared to take any notice

Offline DubCee

Save your dosh. Notting Hill Carnival is a month or so away.

Offline psharpe

Thanks Chaps. I thought being interested in seeing a girl pee somewhere was a bit of a weird one. Looks like I am not alone.
Many thanks for all your feedback and assistance. Most appreciated.