Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one paid a visit to Eva, barking, sounds too good to be true  (Read 2003 times)

BlueBlue1

Hi guys,

Any one paid a visit to Eva at barking, charging 50£ per hour, sound too good be true.

This is the profile
External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline fitalic

Out Calls only, she used to be romanian. I had her on my HL but never booked her, she prefer if you book Hotels next to Barking thou.

will-ow

Offline DirtDiggler

15mins - £50
30mins - £50
1 hour - £50

Sergei may have forgotten the correct price list  :unknown:

raylondoner

Offline Mr Farkyhars

15mins - £50
30mins - £50
1 hour - £50

Sergei may have forgotten the correct price list  :unknown:

Think of it as 'a minimum charge of £50 buys one hour if you want it' :hi:

SidneyRuff-Diamond

Yes I have seen her she is Bulgarian. Looks it too from my experience. Anyway saw cyrillic script on her phone so has to be there, Russia or Ukraine. And only Bulgaria is in EU.

Pretty much as the pictures woman next door early 40s.

Outcall - September.

Not that tall. Would say she would have had a cracking figure in her 20s, now ok ish. Maybe C cup droopy boobs, medium nipples. Shaved. Ok legs, a bit chunky, slight tum. Typical EE style. Good hygiene. Smoker (aren't they all?)

80. Oral was with (nothing else offered). FS in several positions, reasonably energetic if a bit distant. Perfectly nice to chat with.

Was in Barking (offered incalls), then Enfield, then Dagenham (Sergei clearly moves his girls around - she works with with another lass and offered me a threesome but I didn't fancy her mate's profile. Sorry can't remember it, probably there if you filter Bulgarian nationality and London on AW).

Would return if she texted me that she was nearby and I fancied a 80 quid bang but given logistics and age (of her!) haven't repeated.