Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Viva St deposit scammers  (Read 477 times)

Offline Lewis

As if Viva St wasn't bad enough already with fake accounts, bait and switch, etc, now it's starting to become full of SPs wanting a deposit up front.

Phoned / txt'd six different profiles in the Oxfordshire area, and each and every one of them wanted between £30 to £80 deposit. One girl got quite shirty with me when I told her I'll hand over the cash when we meet up. I got several abusive txt messages from her. All the others, I said that if they can send me photo ID to prove they're genuine, then I might consider it (not).

Granted, there might be one or two genuine SPs, but given Viva St's track record, I'm not willing to take a chance.

Anyone else finding this with VS just lately, or any other sites?

Online scutty brown

Been going on ages
Ignore them and move on

Offline Stevelondon

But there will be somebody out there who falls for it.

Probably someone who all too late finds this resource.

Offline Awayfromhome23873

I clearly do not visit or post on here very much (so fully expect to get some shit)

I sadly fell victim to a deposit scam a few months back.

Paid half (£40) up front and then girl demanded remaining payment before giving me hotel room number.

When I declined she got shitty. I then got a call from 'Dave' saying i needed to pay up for wasting her time.

I ignored and left the area. Since then I have recieved threatening txt messages asking for various amounts from £500 - £1000 for wasting a girls time !

I avoid VS following this and stick to regular girls that I know and trust

Online scutty brown

Just tell them to fuck off, they won't do anything. But it shows why a punting phone is a good idea.
In reality it's only a small percentage of profiles that cause the problem

Offline Awayfromhome23873

Thanks Scutty B

Been thinking about a 'punt phone' for a while and this experience has given me motivation to do it.

I have just ignored the messages and blocked the numbers each time.

Was a bit un nerving for a while but like you say just ignore them.

Offline Bdk78

I clearly do not visit or post on here very much (so fully expect to get some shit)

I sadly fell victim to a deposit scam a few months back.

Paid half (£40) up front and then girl demanded remaining payment before giving me hotel room number.

When I declined she got shitty. I then got a call from 'Dave' saying i needed to pay up for wasting her time.

I ignored and left the area. Since then I have recieved threatening txt messages asking for various amounts from £500 - £1000 for wasting a girls time !

I avoid VS following this and stick to regular girls that I know and trust

Thank you so much for your community spirited warning and making sure none of your ukpunting friends fall for the same scam and threats..... Oh, wait a minute.... 🤔

Offline Lewis

Well it seems the Viva St scammer is still using Ox14 (Abingdon) and OX11 (Hagbourne) as their "base" to do their scamming.

Apart from the 2 or 3 regular SPs, the rest want a deposit  :D

As a side note, I'm not sure why the postcode OX11 defaults to Hagbourne and not Didcot on VS.