Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Farnham NaughtyNurseNadine.  (Read 789 times)

Offline Bdk78

External Link/Members Only

Caught this girl on cam Freeview briefly today. Didn't show face but was sat in bed topless. Great pair of tits, sexy young posh private educated accent. But bareback listed ( :thumbsdown: ) , wants a deposit and has hidden her feedback.

Anyone here been in contact and have any intel?
Much appreciated  :thumbsup:

Online scutty brown

"All bookings require 25% deposit upfront No deposit , No meet - this is NOT negotiable."

Hidden feedback

"of Exquisite Models"  External Link/Members Only - which is mainly webcam group

looks to me like you've got a webscam and deposit scam both being operated. Of course she offers bareback - as she's never going to see you she can offer anything
forget her

Offline Fuzzyduck

External Link/Members Only

Caught this girl on cam Freeview briefly today. Didn't show face but was sat in bed topless. Great pair of tits, sexy young posh private educated accent. But bareback listed ( :thumbsdown: ) , wants a deposit and has hidden her feedback.

Anyone here been in contact and have any intel?
Much appreciated  :thumbsup:

In spite of 3 red flags that you call out yourself, you're interested in pursuing?

Offline Bdk78

Normally no, but from what I saw on cam it certainly peaked my interest.
Yes there are 3 red flags but if someone here could have dropped a couple of them I would have seriously considered it. The bareback option does stick in my craw though.

Offline Bdk78

"All bookings require 25% deposit upfront No deposit , No meet - this is NOT negotiable."

Hidden feedback

"of Exquisite Models"  External Link/Members Only - which is mainly webcam group

looks to me like you've got a webscam and deposit scam both being operated. Of course she offers bareback - as she's never going to see you she can offer anything
forget her

I know you're right.
I have seen her profile a couple of times and I'm sure the feedback wasn't hidden until recently but saying that I think it was from 1 feedback reviewers which we all know are bullshit 90% of the time.

But those tits looked fucking fantastic on cam and I'm not even a boob guy!

Offline Stevelondon

Not to mention £250/60
No thanks !!!