Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whore or not  (Read 2112 times)

Offline bigboy96

Ok. We all know that 99% of the girls we go to are whores. But if a girl just gives a massage with a happy ending and lets you feel her tits and pussy but nothing else, no fingering, sucking or fucking, would she still be classed as a whore? I only ask as a mate of mine said they are. Myself? I'm not so sure. They are not having any penetrative sex.   What do you think?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just read the legal definition of prostitute and you'll see they are.    :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

Ok. We all know that 99% of the girls we go to are whores. But if a girl just gives a massage with a happy ending and lets you feel her tits and pussy but nothing else, no fingering, sucking or fucking, would she still be classed as a whore? I only ask as a mate of mine said they are. Myself? I'm not so sure. They are not having any penetrative sex.   What do you think?

That mate of yours is right, so maybe are you. Who knows, you your mate, your mate you, both of you, dunno... you could be the mate, then again your mate could be you, who knows, maybe your mates you and your your mate, who knows.

Life eh ?

Offline cueball

That mate of yours is right, so maybe are you. Who knows, you your mate, your mate you, both of you, dunno... you could be the mate, then again your mate could be you, who knows, maybe your mates you and your your mate, who knows.

Life eh ?

Pheew  :lol:

We're all mates on here  :lol:

Offline Hardpipe

Or use Mates or another brand😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Hardpipe

Or use Mates of another brand😂😂😂😂😂
Sorry could resist shit joke had a few beers. On the way home on train.🍻

Offline JamesKW

Its not so much whether you consider the girl a whore it is more a case of some massage users trying to justify to themselves that the haven't been with a whore,so you may as well go the whole way.

Offline joe diddley

Ask your other half or GF and see what she says.

Offline bigthickdick

Pheew  :lol:

We're all mates on here  :lol:

Yeah, the whole site is about mating  :lol:

Offline notcalledchris

They are all whores just differing in what services are provided

Offline nodrah

A man sat in a railway carriage with a young lady ......
He asked '' can I fuck you for £ 100 ? ''
'' Certainly not !! '''
'' How about £ 500 then ? ''
'' No !! No !! definitely not ''
'' Final offer, £ 10000 ''
'' Erm .... now that is a lot of money ..... erm ... I'm not sure '' the young lady said hesitantly.
'' Great £100 it is then .... '' the man said gleefully
'' You said £ 10000 '' she screamed '' what sort of girl do you think I am ? ''
'' We've already determined that ..... now we are just haggling over the price ..........

Offline shagmore

Paying for a sexual device - self explanatory

But who gives a shite, if you are having a moral dilemma as to whether you have been with a prossie or not, then you should not be punning

Accept it for what it is, and fuck away  :crazy:

Offline snaitram99

I think if a girl gives you a hand job for payment that makes her technically a prostitute under English (probably also Scottish) Law, but prostitution is not illegal in itself.

However some other cultures may regard a "sensual massage" leading to "relief" as not being a sexual act.

pvcman

I think if a girl gives you a hand job for payment that makes her technically a prostitute under English (probably also Scottish) Law, but prostitution is not illegal in itself.

However some other cultures may regard a "sensual massage" leading to "relief" as not being a sexual act.

There's a legal definition and a commonly accepted definition I reckon. In a similar vein, adultery is defined in UK law as involving sexual intercourse. Oral sex doesn't count - try explaining that to your missus!

Offline DonDickDraper

I think they prefer 'sexual entrepreneur'.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

There's a legal definition and a commonly accepted definition I reckon. In a similar vein, adultery is defined in UK law as involving sexual intercourse. Oral sex doesn't count - try explaining that to your missus!

Looks like we've been infiltrated by an ex president. Is that you Bill??

Offline Colston36

A man sat in a railway carriage with a young lady ......
He asked '' can I fuck you for £ 100 ? ''
'' Certainly not !! '''
'' How about £ 500 then ? ''
'' No !! No !! definitely not ''
'' Final offer, £ 10000 ''
'' Erm .... now that is a lot of money ..... erm ... I'm not sure '' the young lady said hesitantly.
'' Great £100 it is then .... '' the man said gleefully
'' You said £ 10000 '' she screamed '' what sort of girl do you think I am ? ''
'' We've already determined that ..... now we are just haggling over the price ..........

That was allegedly a real conversation between George Bernard Shaw and a respectable lady.

I am still amused by one I had with a dominatrix who was most offended when I called her a whore - not intending to offend as I love whores and always have. I asked her what she thought she was doing letting me stick my tongue up her arse. She's never spoken to me since.(And lost quite a lot of money, silly cow)