Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lascivious Lisa - Chester  (Read 1148 times)

6 review(s) for LasciviousLisa (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline mexicola

1hr punt. Occured late March, I think it was £120

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location is a hotel near Chester station, well known to punters and WGs alike

I called her number direct from AW and was in the room with her within 30 mins. Hotel easy to get into without going through reception. Knock on door and entered (did the usual hid behind it routine). First impressions nice girl, tall, looks like her pictures. I'd say age is more early 40s than mid 30s. 

Started with FK (slight hint of smoke), quickly got undressed and into owo, good technique, i wanted to cum but had to hold back. Then got her undressed and went down, good pussy and enjoyed lapping it. Then went for multiple fingers and eventually a fist which she took well (with lube).  More oral and eventually cim.

I then asked for a strap on, so she layed me on my back and sat between my legs, warmed my bum up with fingers before putting the strapon in and giving me a good fucking for 10 mins whilst playing with my balls and wanking me off.

When then changed over and I fucked her in mish, moving into doggy, slipped 2 fingers up her bum. Good doggy session, got very deep. CW, reverse CW back to mish and eventually cum in mish (covered).

Overall a good session,  she delivered a good service. One neg is that she's a little bit passive.

Next time she's in town will most likely go see again.

Offline CocoMyNut

I seen her twice! Agreed! Very passive seem to be the only negative! Otherwise, service was spot on!