Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SunkissedxLauren - Royston  (Read 717 times)

19 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7427439) (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline knob rocker

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Lauren a couple of times about 5 years ago when she worked from a village just outside Cambridge. A couple of months ago I noticed she had re-appeared, this time in a village near Royston and I sent her an e-mail. She quickly responded, we switched to text and arranged a meeting.

Lauren is the kind of girl who reminds me why I enjoy this hobby so much, she is a just a normal down to earth, attractive, early 30s making a few quid who seems to thoroughly enjoy what she does. She is very chatty and bubbly and whilst I understand this isn't for everyone, I enjoy spending time with people like this.

We confirmed by text the day before and she asked me to call when in the street for the house number which I did, and soon found her house. She hid behind the door whilst opening in and once closed greeted me with a beaming smile, a quick bout of DFK whilst dressed in a basque, knickers and stocking. She then led me upstairs to a bedroom with a double bed in it. It was a bit of a squeeze but fit for purpose.

I was offered a shower which I declined as I'd just had one at home and thereafter followed a very pleasurable hour of DFK, oral both ways, DT, rimming both ways and sex in various positions. Lauren really gets into the meet and looked like she was having as much fun as I was. All oral was uncovered and penetrative sex was with a condom. We had already agreed on £130 for the hour which I handed over before we started.

Whilst bouncing up and down on my cock, she asked how I'd like to cum, I said I wanted to cum in her mouth and her snowball it back to me which she readily agreed to.  After a quick lie down to get my breath back, she offered me a shower which I took this time and left about 5/10 minutes overtime. At no point did I feel rushed.

All in all, Lauren does exactly what she says on the tin, no drama, no issues, just an easily arranged meeting where we engaged in everything that we agreed. Highly recommended chaps. :drinks: