Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I like titties with inverted nipples. Have you came across some?  (Read 3048 times)

ElectroPop

Not only I like small titties, I find it cute when they have inverted nipples, while some girls are actually shy about them and try to have them hard. I like getting them hard LOL

I found this girl on UKE
Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

And well, while I am windowshoping waiting for my next friday travel, if one of you fellows knows about a SP with these rare commodities, I would be happy to take note of it.

Thanks!

Offline jujuman

This girl had the nips you crave -I see she hasn't logged on for a while so availabilty is in question.
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ElectroPop

Dangerous, can be a sign of cancer.

Thanks for noticing. That can be only is if its a change. Not if they always were like that.
I had a gf that had those and she knew it was reasonably normal, although not perfect for breast feeding a child etc.

There are some techniques and surgical methods to correct it.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 09:10:19 pm by ElectroPop »

ElectroPop

This girl had the nips you crave -I see she hasn't logged on for a while so availabilty is in question.
  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks mate, very considerate of you.  :hi:

Offline scutty brown

I've known a couple of girls who have cured inverted nipples by piercing them with rings and attached weights.
Interestingly both were bra-wearing fatties. Leaving the bras off and letting the weights pull grew the nipples

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Will probably be too big for some, but Celeste has them:

ElectroPop

I've known a couple of girls who have cured inverted nipples by piercing them with rings and attached weights.
Interestingly both were bra-wearing fatties. Leaving the bras off and letting the weights pull grew the nipples

That is a bit radical. This would be less complicated, but thise girls were probably masochists, so they had fun.

Wearing o-rings after getting them to protrude, keeps them out and is a easier method. There is also some jewlery easier to fit than the o-rings that help it keeping the nipple hard for longer. I have some kinky friends with benefits and we use it for play and tease:

glasscentre2

There's a girl in Brighton I have seen a couple of times who has inverted nipples, but the last couple of times I contacted her I got no reply, so I suspect she may no longer be working. Her AW profile disappeared long ago but she still took bookings from people she had seen before.
Her nipples did pop out a bit when given a firm suck.

ElectroPop

Offline scutty brown

inverted nipples are no good, you can't pick your nose with them. Or clean your ears.....

Offline Stapler

« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 07:30:36 am by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Online PLeisure

Rommy but has em

She's certainly very appealing - if, indeed, that's the girl who greets you on arrival.

Too bad her pimp has elected to promote her willingness for bareback, then...

ElectroPop

Rommy but has em

Nice one. Thanks mate!

Guess "Rommy" is a nickname for Romanian? Interesting.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 10:30:34 pm by ElectroPop »

ElectroPop

She's certainly very appealing - if, indeed, that's the girl who greets you on arrival.

Too bad her pimp has elected to promote her willingness for bareback, then...

Oh bugger... :(

ElectroPop

Offline hungrypunt

Old thread I know but I was gonna start a new one and found this first.

I met a civvie kast week that Ive been wanting to get a grip of for ages, and she has the greatest 34es I have seen
When we gets down to business she had really inverted nipples and told me no amount of sucking will bring em out etc etc.

Put me outta my stride a bit and almost turned me off. I was gutted.

bigmanbigman

Same here dont like non suckable nipples at all wonder if a nipple pump would work ? Any one know ?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
ENGLISHMELX in Brum

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

These aren't inverted. They just don't have a long nipple shaft. I know this cos they look like mine, and I too thought they were inverted until a dr told me they aren't. No amount of sucking will produce a shaft (but they do go a bit like a strawberry). However, the ones in the OP are inverted. They are likely to have a longer shaft that just can't be seen until sucked on.

Offline stayer

I can't fancy inverted nipples, but I'm a sucker (if you pardon the appalling pun) for ones which stick out like doorknobs.

mcgee121

I can't fancy inverted nipples, but I'm a sucker (if you pardon the appalling pun) for ones which stick out like doorknobs.

+1

I'll rather put my face in flat chested tits with big nipples than big tits and inverted ones.  To the OP Hayley-x-x (External Link/Members Only) has inverted ones.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 06:12:26 pm by mcgee121 »

Offline stayer

Back in the late 1970s, I started punting by visiting King's Cross Sauna for a massage and topless relief. On my third visit, as I fondled my masseuse's large breasts, her nipples hardened noticeably in a way that I've never encountered before or after. It only occurred to me fairly recently that she must have been very frustrated at the end of her shift after many blokes had groped her tits - if she had a boyfriend, he would have been commanded to shag her immediately.

Anyway, I have since been pursuing something of a holy grail: where to find a girl with large firm breasts tipped with sensitive nipples that swell and could poke your eye out.

Offline Stapler

These aren't inverted. They just don't have a long nipple shaft. I know this cos they look like mine, and I too thought they were inverted until a dr told me they aren't. No amount of sucking will produce a shaft (but they do go a bit like a strawberry). However, the ones in the OP are inverted. They are likely to have a longer shaft that just can't be seen until sucked on.

Saucer of milk for the cat!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline scutty brown

If you're in Blackpool this Romanian  girls nipples are almost inverted - they're  totally flat, nothing to chew on at all. Her tits are big and sack like, kind of tits you can pick up and weigh

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If you're in Blackpool this Romanian  girls nipples are almost inverted - they're  totally flat, nothing to chew on at all. Her tits are big and sack like, kind of tits you can pick up and weigh
Shame about the boat though. Tits look epic.

Blondeand30

I have one inverted nipple i agree can make us girls a little shy

Offline howrude

I can't say that I have a preference to inverted nipples. But they're sexy in their own way as they're unusual.

ElectroPop

Old thread I know but I was gonna start a new one and found this first.

I met a civvie kast week that Ive been wanting to get a grip of for ages, and she has the greatest 34es I have seen
When we gets down to business she had really inverted nipples and told me no amount of sucking will bring em out etc etc.

Put me outta my stride a bit and almost turned me off. I was gutted.

Better luck next time. I did have some fun with some inverted lately :P and they did come out, was so happy!

ElectroPop

Isn't that lovely?

Offline scutty brown

Go on, give us a photo!

Offline NickA

This masseuse has the most extreme case of inverted nipples I have encountered on any woman.

Completely flat and such pale pink then when she first removed her bra, it looked as if she didn't have any nipples at all.

Carol doesn't do FS or oral, just a topless handjob, so perhaps not right for you. But if you're looking for major inversion, she's your girl. She told me she does enjoy having them sucked though but that it has always frustrated her partners that they don't get erect. But they do pucker up and the whole surface area gets covered in goosebumps when she's turned on, apparently.

bigmanbigman

Offline Drayki

External Link/Members Only, Saw this wg last year and don't know what happened but she didn't have any nipples! don't know how to upload pics of her but if you look on her profile pics its quite clear to see, used to go under the name of savhannah but now sexilexi1234 :rolleyes:

ElectroPop

External Link/Members Only, Saw this wg last year and don't know what happened but she didn't have any nipples! don't know how to upload pics of her but if you look on her profile pics its quite clear to see, used to go under the name of savhannah but now sexilexi1234 :rolleyes:

Those are inverted nipples. Once you teas them, they pop out mostly. :P

bigmanbigman

I dont like inverted nipples
I think you lose out on part of the fun .

Offline scutty brown

I dont like inverted nipples
I think you lose out on part of the fun .

but there's alternative fun provided the girl is willing........just imagine what you could do with a few (barbless) fishhooks, string, and a couple of crocodile clips to hold the nipples in place once you've everted them
or you could buy one of those vacuum nipple extenders (a bit like a milk expression machine) that the Japs love so much and play with that

bigmanbigman

Do you think any wg would enjoy that ?

Offline scutty brown

Do you think any wg would enjoy that ?

Lots of videos on the interwebs showing that kind of thing so they must enjoy it!
Or is the internet lying?

bigmanbigman

Show a inverted nipple link ?