Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ultimate hands massage Mold  (Read 1561 times)

Offline Thephoenix

Just came across this website.
Has anyone been?
Can't find any reviews.

External Link/Members Only

Offline happyending

I saw the lady many years ago when she was in Connahs Quay, Think her name (at the time) was Gayle). Had a clothed massage and hand relief, seem to recall that upgrading to nude was quite expensive and that the massage itself wasn't that good hence why I never returned. Shame really as blonde mature English ticks boxes for me. She wasn't massaging with her hubby at the time.

Offline Thephoenix

I saw the lady many years ago when she was in Connahs Quay, Think her name (at the time) was Gayle). Had a clothed massage and hand relief, seem to recall that upgrading to nude was quite expensive and that the massage itself wasn't that good hence why I never returned. Shame really as blonde mature English ticks boxes for me. She wasn't massaging with her hubby at the time.

Thanks for that Happy.

Offline Blackcat25

Just came across this website.
Has anyone been?
Can't find any reviews.

External Link/Members Only

See my last review, I would avoid like the plague

Offline Thephoenix

See my last review, I would avoid like the plague

I tried to find previous reviews.
Was that your 'Blonde Babe - Mold' review?

I notice she also does 4h with her partner, where she'll be happy to try and get 2 cocks in her mouth at once, then if you go on a Saturday you have the privilege of watching them both fuck afterwards. I assume you just have to watch and maybe give a score.
I'm always up ( although often not literally) for something a bit different.

I notice she at least seems to give an accurate picture of herself in the profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 07, 2023, 10:42:25 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Blackcat25

I tried to find previous reviews.
Was that your 'Blonde Babe - Mold' review?

I notice she also does 4h with her partner, where she'll be happy to try and get 2 cocks in her mouth at once, then if you go on a Saturday you have the privilege of watching them both fuck afterwards. I assume you just have to watch and maybe give a score.
I'm always up ( although often not literally) for something a bit different.

I notice she at least seems to give an accurate picture of herself in the profile.

That’s the one. She changed her profile description after my review!  I certainly won’t be returning, but if you fancy crossing swords with her husband, good luck 🤞

Offline webpunter

She does indeed  :scare:
Anyone fancy outdoor action on the des res patio ?
 :D