Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cardiff central recommendations  (Read 1892 times)

Offline Jolly123

Morning all, I’m new to the site and looking for recommendations in Cardiff central for an incalll. My preference is petite girls who offer CIM. Any suggestions ?

Thanks

Offline PMAC123

Would probably need a little more to go off, do you mean petite petite as in unusually small or just normal petite as in feminine and slender? If that even makes sense lol

What about price range, looks, anything else you want to happen etc?

Realistically most girls will offer CIM but there are a few where it's definitely a no go

Raven comes to mind as she's pretty small , meets in the city centre and up for anything but she tends to be the go to recommendation for most things lol so if you can be more specific maybe someone else well become a better fit

I remember Lilleth being pretty small but think she is pretty hard to get hold of these days if not completely gone?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 09:59:20 am by PMAC123 »

Offline Jolly123

Apologies for being vague, more slim/slender as you have mentioned than actual height. I am looking to spend no more than 200 and my preferences would be GFE with CIM. Looks wise I do like a fairer type of girl.

Any recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers

Online Doyle

I haven't seen her myself (must fix that), but Alice from Portfolio is well reviewed, and CIM now included according to latest reviews

External Link/Members Only ro External Link/Members Only

Dress size 8/10
Chest size 34c
Height 5.4

Portfolio have fairly central incall locations

Offline notcalledchris

Alice would be good. As would Eva Lucie. 

Offline PMAC123

I haven't seen her myself (must fix that), but Alice from Portfolio is well reviewed, and CIM now included according to latest reviews

Dress size 8/10
Chest size 34c
Height 5.4

Didn't know how small she was as haven't seen her but definitely agree if those figures are correct

Online Doyle

Alice would be good. As would Eva Lucie.

Another good shout (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only for ease of finding and review linking)

Things to bear in mind, given the OP's specification: she's brunette, a bit taller than Alice (but slim), charges extra for CIM (but still under the £200 limit all in) and moves around regularly so proximity to the city centre varies.  Top quality service though.

Offline Jolly123

Cheers for the recommendations. I have fired off a few enquires so fingers crossed I get a meet set up this weekend.

Thanks all

Offline h34

Dress size 8/10
Chest size 34c
Height 5.4

+1 for Alice if the OP wants a petite girl with fair hair.  Boobs are smaller than a C, but not an issue if he wants petite.

Hopefully the OP will let us know who he picks and follow up with us all.

Online Punting_Mad

Op seems to have disappeared...

Offline Jolly123

Alice is definitely catching my eye will give a update after I’ve managed to arrange a meet. Thanks guys