Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_BustyBBW - Gwynedd. Meet a New Dreamer  (Read 783 times)

Offline Corus Boy

External Link/Members Only

I'M A CAM GIRL EXCLUSIVE

I Offer Girlfriend Experiences, I DO NOT Offer Any Sexual Meets, No Sexual Contact.  GFE are Dates where you Pay Me for my time, whether it's go to for a nice lunch date, dinner, drinks, shopping or do something fun etc.  Show Me a Good Date, Be A Gentleman.

RATES BELOW: (A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TAKEN ELECTRONICALLY VIA BANK TRANSFER FOR ALL BOOKINGS; THE REMAINING PAYMENT TO BE PAID ELECTRONICALLY ON THE DAY BEFORE WE MEET. THIS IS TO ENSURE YOU DON'T CANCEL; CONFIRM THAT WE STILL )

2 HOUR DATE = £200;100 DEPOSIT ON BOOKING;100 PAID THE DAY BEFORE WE MEET)

ALL DAY (LUNCH DATE, SHOPPING OR CINEMA DATE OR FUN ACTIVITIES THEN A DINNER DATE, DRINKS) - 9 HOURS = £800 ; £400 DEPOSIT ON BOOKING; £400 PAID THE DAY BEFORE WE MEET)

Offline Justjim1987

External Link/Members Only

I'M A CAM GIRL EXCLUSIVE

I Offer Girlfriend Experiences, I DO NOT Offer Any Sexual Meets, No Sexual Contact.  GFE are Dates where you Pay Me for my time, whether it's go to for a nice lunch date, dinner, drinks, shopping or do something fun etc.  Show Me a Good Date, Be A Gentleman.

RATES BELOW: (A NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT TAKEN ELECTRONICALLY VIA BANK TRANSFER FOR ALL BOOKINGS; THE REMAINING PAYMENT TO BE PAID ELECTRONICALLY ON THE DAY BEFORE WE MEET. THIS IS TO ENSURE YOU DON'T CANCEL; CONFIRM THAT WE STILL )

2 HOUR DATE = £200;100 DEPOSIT ON BOOKING;100 PAID THE DAY BEFORE WE MEET)

ALL DAY (LUNCH DATE, SHOPPING OR CINEMA DATE OR FUN ACTIVITIES THEN A DINNER DATE, DRINKS) - 9 HOURS = £800 ; £400 DEPOSIT ON BOOKING; £400 PAID THE DAY BEFORE WE MEET)

Jesus🤣🤣

Offline clevertrevor

quite a few good recent feedbacks for her so obviously some people have taken her up on what she offers.  i wouldnt shag her for free looking at her pics

Offline Trpy

quite a few good recent feedbacks for her so obviously some people have taken her up on what she offers.  i wouldnt shag her for free looking at her pics

the 1st 3 are     The requested member was not found or is inactive. Click on the 'Search' link above to locate active members that pertain to your preferences if you click on the author

Can't be bothered to look any further

All rubbish IMO

Offline clevertrevor

Didn't look in that much detail, but having a further look it seems to be people leaving feedback that do it for a living.  Why am I even looking???   Must be bored!