Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SaucyStudentSavannah - Swansea  (Read 1608 times)

Offline Pendraig

External Link/Members Only

Recently had 6 feedback’s left on AW, but no UKP reviews anybody got more info, asking for a friend  :D

Offline extraa

Cross referencing the feedback she has been seen by people who have seen some established providers. However the lack of photos puts me off.

Offline brianamorgan

Why are you even tempted with a profile like that, one photo of her back?. Would be a complete stab in the dark as what your going to get, plenty of sp out there with decent photos i wouldnt even waste my time. If thats all the photos she can be bothered to put up she is either a monster or a shit punt.

Offline Pendraig

Why are you even tempted with a profile like that, one photo of her back?. Would be a complete stab in the dark as what your going to get, plenty of sp out there with decent photos i wouldnt even waste my time. If thats all the photos she can be bothered to put up she is either a monster or a shit punt.

Well I took the plunge and committed myself to TOFTT, as I had a sneaky hunch on this one, review to follow this weekend, but in short  I’d regard this SP as a find.

Offline brianamorgan

Took a chance on that one, but glad it paid of for you  :yahoo: