Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustyangelbaby Farnborough  (Read 5059 times)

4 review(s) for Bustyangelbabe (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for xxxbustyangel11xxx (16 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by sunnyj]

Offline glamourtog

Second post.....and second review

External Link/Members Only

I've actually seen this girl 3 times over the past couple of years.  First time she was called Eleyna I think....anyway definitely the same girl!
She used to work from a flat in Frimley which was a really good location - nice and modern.  Now she's in a small bunglaow in Farnborough which is the biggest negative of the entire thing.
Anyway all 3 meetings have been pretty much the same:
Arrive, sort the finances out: 30 mins @ £60, she asks you to get undressed and she disappears for 2 mins and comes back in usually in her underwear.  First time she was a size 10 and wow.....stunning figure.  Now she's a.....14-16 and has an amazing bubble butt as well as those enormous tits.
She did for a while offer OWO and I sampled this on my second visit.  Now she's back to covered but she's definitely been practicing. 
For a tit man or an arse man she's a site to behold.  Last time I visited I wanted her bent over straight away.  I gave her a good pounding from behind while pulling her hair and grabbing those tits.....seemed to get her going quite a bit. 
First couple of times I was a lot more reserved.  Only downside really is she can sometimes seem like she's going through the motions but for me the site of those tits bouncing makes up for it.....especially in an area so void of decent talent.

GT

Offline Fully Sated

Hi Glamourtog,

Thanks for the review. I must admit that I am somewhat attracted to her 38JJ or 39HH (both sizes appear in her profile). She offer French kissing? It is not listed on her 'enjoys' profile, but I thought I would ask, thanks.

Offline Cunning Punt

As the OP says, she used to offer more services.

When I first saw her about 3 years ago, she did FK and OWO (albeit fairly light), plus was fairly enthusiastic - all for £50hh.

This was a marked difference to the next (and last) time that I saw her about a year ago.

She did neither FK or OWO plus was less warm and seemed to want me out of the door, so her profile is, unfortunately for punters, accurate in the lack of service and enthusiasm; the OP's statement that she was "going through the motions" is spot on.

All in all, a fairly typical Romanian service (though her massage is decent) and is not that attractive facially.

So basically she is a pair of tits and a pussy.

If it weren't for that MASSIVE pair of hooters, she wouldn't have lasted this long in the industry.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:30:53 pm by Cunning Punt »

Offline Fully Sated

Thank you for that information Cunning Punt, I think that I might give her a miss!

Offline jesterman

I have wanted those tits for a long time so might give it a shot .
Couple of questions if I may
Have read before she doesn't let you kiss/lick/touch those tits much , is that true ?
Any fingering allowed ?
What's parking like , is it best to park at the main station and walk ?

Offline Cunning Punt

I have wanted those tits for a long time so might give it a shot .
Couple of questions if I may
Have read before she doesn't let you kiss/lick/touch those tits much , is that true ?
Any fingering allowed ?
What's parking like , is it best to park at the main station and walk ?

I did kiss and lick her tits, but I must admit I could sense a reluctance and her trying to avoid me doing it.

As few WGs in my experience allow fingering and Romanians basically never, I did not try with her but I can guess her response.
I keep meaning to go back to her for a titfuck but, given her extremely limited service, I am not very confident that she would actually allow me to do that, let alone cum on them.

She may allow fingering/titfuck but my advice is ask on the phone before you go.

If you park at the station, you will have a long walk!

If she is the same place she was a year ago, then that's on a housing estate about a mile from Farnborough town centre. It's a long road through the centre of the estate and you can usually find an off-street space along there somewhere.

Candyman

Seen her a few times when passing through Farnborough. Service depends on what mood she is in but even if she is more cheerful than usual you will only ever get basic vanilla, no fingering/kissing/owo. The times she was in a strop she told me she didn't even like cuddling. I have returned a few times however as her tits and ass are the best around including all of London. Shame what you can do with her is limited
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 01:06:01 am by Candyman »

Offline glamourtog

I'd agree with most of those comments....it's vanilla but its the body that does it!

Offline agent47

A fair review, i finally got to see her after reading this and reasoning to myself that the chances of me getting my hands on a pair like that in civvie life would be slim so went for it, and can confirm what others and yourself on here have reported i feel her prices are fair with what she offers. I wouldn't see her if your wanting a long filth fun session she just wouldn't get into it but still had a good time.

A Bit slow getting going but after jackhammering her from behind she began to perk up and make some noise but the arse clapping sound was bringing me to the edge so suggested she get on top and there was a moment when she started hopping up and down and those bouncing Buddha's were flopping and flapping all over the place  :D seeing that site i almost thought screw it im gonna finish inside her but at the last minute i decided she had to get off so i could fire over that chest. Certainly an experience i wont forget. Again Considering her prices its worth the experience am glad i went for it. Thanks for the review glamourtog.

(will just go for the 30mins next time and save some cash)

Offline happy as larry

I saw a her quite a few times when she a slimmer and only £50 for 30 mins, money well spent to get my hands on those boobs! But her service was very hit and miss

Offline thekman100

I saw her once, pretty good for £50.

But then a few months later when I saw she was back, she stood me up then I noticed she said absolutely no asians on her profile.

So she can do one then!

She's removed it now but have no desire to provide her funds with an attitude /service like that. I was literally parked outside her building when she suddenly turned her phone off.  :diablo:

Candyman

I saw her once, pretty good for £50.

But then a few months later when I saw she was back, she stood me up then I noticed she said absolutely no asians on her profile.

So she can do one then!

She's removed it now but have no desire to provide her funds with an attitude /service like that. I was literally parked outside her building when she suddenly turned her phone off.  :diablo:

Same thing happened to me. Saw her sitting in her kitchen while I was outside. She didn't answer the door or the phone and went out of sight into the back of her house. Would have been furious but its only a 10 minute detour off the M3, hence why I only ever try and book her when passing through and would never go all that way just to see her. Every time I pass by that way I still get pulled in by the gravity of those things though!

Offline Cunning Punt

Considering a few punters have obviously seen her, this seems to be the only the second review of her in four years!
So thanks to the OP.  :hi:

She has changed her profile, but I've found a past one.

Link to previous profile, which has one review.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I saw her before I joined UKP, at £60hh, I am happy to visit her again and do a fresh review sometime in the next couple of months.

Any punters who she - or any other WG - refused to answer the door to after making a booking and turning up should definitely do a negative review.

Offline Progmaster

I've met Eleyna (previously Clara) about 8 or 9 times now. Her level of enthusiasm does vary admittedly but when she's in the right mood she is easily the best girl I have met and just oozes sex appeal. For a big boob fan like me she is perfect.

Met her about a week ago when she wore her red PVC dress for me. It didn't stay on long though and I was soon playing with her awesome boobs before getting down to action on the bed. Like other reviews I've read I didn't last long as the sight of those massive boobs wobbling about is enough to tip anyone over the edge.

If you catch her in the right frame of mind and you click then she is well worth a visit.

Offline TheBerkshirehunt

As a fan of big boobs her various profiles have been on my HL since she first appeared song a couple of days a week down in Southampton and I've been keeping an eye on her feedback and reviews also. She's gone through various names, with reviews being similarly varied, but a number have mentioned a somewhat "cool" reception and attitude. It also seems her enjoys list has shrunk with some services now definitely off the menu, if the were ever actually on it.

Myself I saw her in December 2013 when she was in Reading a couple of times a week, and either got her on a good day or we clicked slightly. Aside from those magnificent mammaries, details of the hour have faded, but besides coming twice, oral and reverse oral were definately enjoyed. I seem to recall she said she was working in a care home in West London at the time, but looks like the lure of the easy money those tits of hers can make proved too great to resist: and the lure of those tits which keeps the customers coming too!

I fear her full time availability in Farnborough may only make her more jaded as to this profession of hers, so have resisted visiting again, despite enjoying her the previous time.